Thread: 4th age

4th age

Anybody working on the fourth age chroncile yet?
    the roads goes ever on..... so buy a volvo!

"don't tell the elf"-Gimili at the Hornburg LOTR TTT

What about second breakfast?- Pippin, LOTR FOTR

"My precious"- my treo 700 phone/PDA

See the last three issues of The Hall of Fire... its gonna be huge, 4-5 chapters in the first quest out of about 4-5 quests.
    Former Editor, The Hall of Fire, Beyond the Final Frontier
    http://www.geocities.com/gandalfofborg25/index.html

Thumbs up 4th age and a fresh canvas

Well I finally sat down and read the three afore mentioned adventures. I enjoyed them. Albeit the idea of the last elf sent a chill in my heart. Conceptually the idea of the Palantir being sought after has always intrigued me.
    The fourth Age i guess is subject to allot of personal interpretation. A fertile field for the dedicated LOTR RPG mind to plow. Lately I have found alot of inspiration in the Lord of the rings Online game by turbine.

I haven't been able to pick up with may of the commitments I had previously made due to my recent marriage and new addition to the family. I just hope that there are enough of us left to enjoy something that I feel decipher did so well and then royally messed up ( yes I said it). It is my opinion that the "hal of Fire" fanzine has really kept the flame burning for the game. It is also my hope with peter Jackson and New Line agreement about the up coming Hobbit movies that interest will spark more to flock to our standard. Anyway it is very very early in the morning and this stay at home dad has to get back to sleep after he reads the boards a bit more.
    the roads goes ever on..... so buy a volvo!

"don't tell the elf"-Gimili at the Hornburg LOTR TTT

What about second breakfast?- Pippin, LOTR FOTR

"My precious"- my treo 700 phone/PDA