Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Content on Memory: ICON

New Content on Memory: ICON

At long last, time has permitted me to get back onto updates at Memory: ICON. There's a lot of stuff, including counter sheets, Graham Priestly's PADD plans, Dan Gurden's Psionics Sourcebook, Stephen Woods' Planetary Phaser Battery and several blasts from the past including BoP and Maquis Raider Deck Plans.

I've misplaced the attribution for the character sheets, so if you did them, please let me know and I'll attribute them to you ASAP.

Enjoy, folks!

Thanks, OWen, thanks creator guys.

Great stuff

Im sorry but I have to ask where an the Memory Icon Page is this Sourcebook?

I couldnt find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmdr. Maddox
    Im sorry but I have to ask where an the Memory Icon Page is this Sourcebook?

I couldnt find it.
    It's on the Netbook page.

http://www.coldnorth.com/memoryicon/netbook/netbook.htm

Ahhh I see thx.

My Browser showed me an old version of the Page...

Reading Book now ans leaving comment..

More stuff! I've got conversions of the Star Trek II/III versions of the canon Enterprise crew. More to come.

A few more canon characters up, including Cyrano Jones, Harry Mudd and the Doctors Marcus.

More to come...

Owen, I don't know if this was covered somewhere, but how would folks get content to you to be posted on Memory Icon? Just email it to you?

Yep, just e-mail it to me at owenoulton@coldnorth.com. Just to make sure I see it right away, put "Memory ICON Submission" in the subject line.

Now you got me curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton
    Yep, just e-mail it to me at owenoulton@coldnorth.com. Just to make sure I see it right away, put "Memory ICON Submission" in the subject line.

Now you got me curious...
    I got nothin' at the moment. I have a house move in the near future, and then once my wife and I get settled, I'll be starting a new Trek game. At that point, I'll have time and content, and will probably be putting some stuff together if I can con someone into laying it out for me all pretty-like.

I also have a couple little projects I'm thinking about, but nothing concrete yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineti
    ...and will probably be putting some stuff together if I can con someone into laying it out for me all pretty-like.
    The member named The Tatterdemalion King (formerly know as C.Huth) comes to mind here. He has been heldpful with the layout side of things of some projects already. So if you ask him niceley, maybe he'll help you out, once you make your house move and start creating stuff Good luck for that, anyway Try not to get too many bruises and keep the RPG and DVD collection intact

Haha, it seems I've been nominated the "local layout guy."

There's a few other layout things on my books right now, so don't expect too speedy a response if it's whole-book sized. However, best results will be if you have the entire text and notes on how it should look ready to go.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

...And the last of the current batch of characters is up, including KHHHHHAAAAANNNNN!!!!!

Owen,
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the work you put into these FASA/ICON conversions. These are some of my all time favorite characters (YES! KHAN!!).

Been waiting a long time for something like this. It is very much appreciated.

Hey, you're quite welcome. I hope you approve of my version of Khan - the original FASA writeup was a little light on the skills, so I padded him out with what I considered necessary for a character who led a takeover of what amounts to the entire third world. Mean sonuvagun. I thought a bit about how high his stats were, then remembered how the Augments in Enterprise tossed Klingons around like dolls, and said "Yup, that's about right."

I was going to do Sarek, from The Federation, but realised that there were so few skills listed that I'd virtually have to generate the character from scratch, so I figure I'll simply do that...

I'm also thinking of putting up a number of FASA characters from various sourcebooks and adventures- I have them done up for my own use, and altering the coding for Memory: ICON's html would be trivial. These would just be conversions of the stats - you'd still need the FASA books for the adventures and the full character writeups. Would these be useful to you guys?