Thread: TMP Schematics - II

TMP Schematics - II

Chandley Class Assault Frigate

"Thank god I'm only watching the game... controlling it!"

The Chandley is just such a cool design.

"Yeah. Mr. Klingon, I got'cher swept-back angular pylon design right here!"
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Churchill Class

I am afraid that I never did take to the concept of applying the torpedo's to the saucer section by carving a great wedge out of the front.

Looks a bit ugly compared to the smooth Starfleet lines and doesn't make any sense, after all, you are going to remove the need for a torpedo pod by removing some more of the space in the Saucer section?

Basically it reduces the internal capacity of the starship more significantly than if they just transplanted/retrofitted the torps into a standard saucer section. So what else was lost along the rim?
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

I thought it was for the deflector...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Honestly, I really like the weapon notch as it is - compared to other alternatives.. and, also, all that the torpedo bay is replacing there is living quarters.

As opposed to the huge amound of forward-looking hull space on the engineering section... ¬__¬
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry