Thread: Happy Birthday Hirogen Alpha

Happy Birthday Hirogen Alpha

May you have a very happy birthday and come visit the forums these days

Thanks!

I don't visit these forums nearly as often as I used to (I remember I came here before I turned 13 (!) and now I'm 20. How the time flies.
    "You have not experienced Shakespeare until you've read it in the original Klingon text."
    - Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Hehe that's a long time!

OOPS I missed it, sorry, but Happy Birthday nonetheless, belatedly!
    Ta Muchly

Happy Birthday

Hey Hirogen! Happy Birthday

Hope you still visit us every now and then.

All the best to you on your special day.

Hey, thanks again. I'm 21 today.

This place has been pretty quiet, so I still spend most of my time over at the more active TREKBBS. That said, perhaps the new movie will bring out a new RPG and some much deserved activity here at this site?
    "You have not experienced Shakespeare until you've read it in the original Klingon text."

Happy Birthday!

Yeah it's pretty quiet in here nowadays, but when we aren't arguing or storming off, it's a really nice crowd !
    Ta Muchly

Happy Birthday. What did you get for presents? What did you drink?

Suggestion. Buy three really good bottles of red wine, or single-malt scotch. Drink one bottle with your friends this year, and don't open the second bottle until your 42nd, and the other one for your 63rd. See how age treats you and the alcohal . . . share with the friends you shared with the first bottle.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

^^
    Not a bad plan. I enjoy wine, in small ammounts.

As for what I drank, I'm embarassed to say I don't remember. Not due to any alocohol-induced memory loss, mind you, I'm just not an expert on micro brews when they're being thrust at me left and right.

As for gifts, I made off with a number of DVDs, and completed my set of Babylon 5 Script Books just before that series went out of print. An expensive hobby, those books.

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday HA

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Thank you both. I've almost been a member here for ten years, which almost makes me feel old!

I enjoyed my birthday with far more than a moderate amount of wine this year. Finally recovered today.