Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mid 2007 role-call

mid 2007 role-call

OK, lets see how busy we are. Who is still hanging out in here, check in and let us all know who is listening to our mutterings.

obviously this means that i am hanging on in here.
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Well, I'm still regularly reading the forums.. posting is on a more irregular basis, though.

I pop in daily to see what's going on and post once in a while.

I try to at least look at the forums daily, not sure how much im gonna be posting: Just got hired as a full time employee at the plant, going to 3rd shift and there is an ominus memo on the board at work that states we will be 'very busy' this summer, that we expect to 'work every weekend' , and will be working on the 4th (oh, they did not just take Transformers away from me!)

Still checking here at least once a day, and posting when I have the time and inspiration.
    And I still hope some day I'll have enough time (work has really been hard this year) to pop my head back in the forum RPG thread.
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

I'm reading the forums at least once a day, and posting intermittently. Haven't done any Trek roleplaying in a while, still hoping to run a campaign using the Spirit of the Century rules (perhaps on RPOL).
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

I am here several times a day. *waves around*
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

I am here nearly every day as well... and I like to come here as often as I can.
    Just some time ago I joined the club of 1.000 post members

I am still a student but have to work more than before, because I have to pay higher fees at university than before... So less time on the internet for me in the near future and for gaming as well.

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    I still check in once or twice a workday, and occasionally on weekends. I post irregularly now, since I'm busy working on my publishing project.
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

I am actually a Cylon.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I'm here when I'm not somewhere else.

Unless it's not me. Then I don't know that.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

I visit daily and post when I can add anything to a topic - being more knowledable of Lord of the Rings, posting has become more rare. We had a nice run there for a bit when Feanorgil was making a bunch of inquiries... but quiet again.

Anyway, I am intrigued with the new BSG thread - I have always thought that would be a neat genre to RP in.

Tomcat

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

I'm here about everyday.Still running my Dominion War FASA rules game.

well going on 8 years now and still puttering about every so often, posting in even less but still breathing
    Draftsmen in Training

I stop by once or twice a day and post rough once a month I think .