Over on pbphouse.com I have decided to take up and run a Star Trek pbp game using the True20 rules: Borrowing from what I wrote before this is what I have posted for a recruitment thread.

Game Title: Star Trek: Antebellum
System: True20
Players Wanted: 3-6
Expected Posting Rate: At least once a day, not including weekends, so a minimum of 5 posts a week.

The voyages of the USS Calypso, an exploration mission into the regions of space in the Alpha/Beta quadrant that were cutoff during the Dominion War. Seems that not only are there renegade Cardassians, Klingon Warlords, Nausicaan freebooters and Orion pirates the Tzenkethi are saber rattling again.

The USS Calypso is an Intrepid Class ship and just went through her first re-fit, it is a new crew and a new assignment from the war time duties they recently have had. Fresh faces mix with wise veterans as a new frontier opens up, with the unknown ahead is the crew and captain of this ship ready?

The plaque on the bridge of the Calypso: “What is a scientist after all? It is a curious man looking through a keyhole, the keyhole of nature, trying to know what's going on.”

I would like to handle making characters, I want you to tell me though what your vision is and we can hammer it out together. The reason being is I want to test out what I am doing as I write it out and want also to know the characters very well.

This game will have it's combat of course but I also want it to be an interactive game and as I have been a Star Trek fan since I was 9 or so (41 now) I would like to live up to the theme of Star Trek. So let's get it on...