Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back up and running

Orion green women at bar wiggling hips = good.

Puke green women at bar doing weeble-wobble = quickly grab pint and run away!

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

My thoughts exactly
    Ta Muchly

Thanks for all your hard work

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Expanded Spacecraft Operations, a 100+ page sourcebook for CODA Trek

Oh, come on. You're a Ferengi - put clothes on 'em and you get all hot'n'bothered. They could look like T'nuk from Tripping the Rift as long as they were clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton
    Oh, come on. You're a Ferengi - put clothes on 'em and you get all hot'n'bothered. They could look like T'nuk from Tripping the Rift as long as they were clothed.
    The thought that just popped up in my head was so imaginative, and grotesk (sp), please don't make me think thoughts like that again.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Yeayy! THe forum's up and running.

Now a moment of silience for all thr brilliant ideas, notions and posts that we missed out on due to technical difficulties. I don't know what's with technical difficulties, first TV, now the forums.

I wonder if they are responsible for stealing ONE sock every time I do the laundry?

But buying those clothes would cost money! That goes against a Feregni's first love,Latinum.

Better to find a clothes female, remove the clothes, and sell them for a profit.

Better to find a clothes female, remove the clothes, and sell them for a profit.

Eeew. If you think you could find a buyer for clothes T'nuk had been wearing, you're sicker than Queeg!

So, back to Orion women... Susan (Vina) Oliver, Yvonne (Marta) Craig or one of the trio from Enterprise? Honey or chocolate sauce?

Aaaaah... It's good to be back.

Number 6... Tripping the Rift, or Battlestar Galactica (or The Prisoner, should your tastes run that way)? Lime Jell-O or raspberry jam?

Eeew. If you think you could find a buyer for clothes T'nuk had been wearing, you're sicker than Queeg!
    Sure. Just take a look at what sells on eBay in the 21st century. A Ferengi merchant could probably find somewone sicker than QUeeq and myself combined who collects such garments.

So, back to Orion women... Susan (Vina) Oliver, Yvonne (Marta) Craig or one of the trio from Enterprise? Honey or chocolate sauce?

Now that's the sort of dilemma I'd like to get stuck with.

I suspect a Ferengoi would go for a package deal and try to get a volume discount.

Have you ever tried to get vomit out of a silk suit? That's why dabo girls are the best: they can hold their booze. Clothed or unclothed? Well, I'm a progressive Ferengi. Both options offer many exciting possibilities!

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg
    Sure. Just take a look at what sells on eBay in the 21st century. A Ferengi merchant could probably find somewone sicker than QUeeq and myself combined who collects such garments.

I suspect a Ferengoi would go for a package deal and try to get a volume discount.
    Well, I suspect the T'nuk BDSM fetish collector market will be dominated by her used studded leather feedbag-muzzles. *zoinks*

LQ

Thanks for your continuing work with the forum. Its good to still have it. the net would suffer a great loss, if it would vanish sometime...
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

Oh, yes, Orion women aside, kudos to Magnus for keeping the ship in shape! Good work, bud! *thumbs up*

LQ

Yeah more thanks to Magnus.

This site is quite something as far as either RPG sites or TV fan go. Good intelligent people with good ideas.