Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starbase-Coda stuff?

Starbase-Coda stuff?

I noticed yesterday that starbase-coda has apparently "ceased to be". I have most of the stuff but not all of it. Anybody know if it's been reposted elsewhere?
    "It's an M-class planet, so there should be roddenberries."

Leela, Futurama

Star Trek Character Builder v.3.5
    Star Trek Miniature Maker
    Killer Whales's Trek RPG Pages --
    KillerWhale's Character Sheet
    Exended Starship Operations
    • Expanded Spacecraft Operations
    • Starship record sheet for ESO as a stand-alone PDF.
    • Starbase record sheet for ESO as a stand-alone PDF.
    • Vehicle record sheet for ESO as a stand-alone PDF.
    • Write-up of the Daedalus-class

Starship Maneuvers Quick Reference Sheet
    ENTERPRISE SOURCEBOOK (b&w)
    icon2coda.pdf
    starship_combat_sheet.pdf
    CONSTELLATION
    ENTERPRISE SOURCEBOOK
    A DIVINE TREASURY OF FERENGI CHARACTER OPTIONS
    Nemesis Supplement
    NEW ORLEANS-CLASS HEAVY FRIGATE
    NORWAY-CLASS CRUISER
    SABER-CLASS LIGHT CRUISER
    STEAMRUNNER-CLASS HEAVY FRIGATE
    VOR'CHA-CLASS BATTLE CRUISER

Coda Lives! Website
    has the Beyond the Final Frontier and Hall of Fire zine issues.
    Last edited by spshu; 08-16-2007 at 10:03 AM.
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

Nice list of links, thank you, spshu.

But does anybody know what has happened to the site? Who owned it? Wasn't it our forum user SpaceCadet?
    Aer you still around?

Quote Originally Posted by Cut
    Nice list of links, thank you, spshu.

But does anybody know what has happened to the site? Who owned it? Wasn't it our forum user SpaceCadet?
    Aer you still around?
    It belong to Space_Cadet. A whois lookup shows a M F Amith as owner since Creation date: 03 Jul 2004 with an Expiration date: 03 Jul 2008. I have seen the M. F. Amith in some of the documents. So it looks like something happen at his hosting company (merger, change in settings, loss data) to cause it to happen.
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

hi,

i first came across the Coda-Star Trek RPG a little while ago and just signed up here.

At the moment iīm collecting as much stuff for the RPG as possible.
    I already found and downloaded a lot of great fanmade stuff (sourcebooks, rule-supplements, everything i could find basically) but from what i read here and on some other web-pages there was probably a lot more on the no longer existing st-coda-site.

I also found GoBīs new-coda-site and was wondering if all of the old coda stuff could be uploaded there.
    I donīt know how much activity there still is in this forum, but maybe some people who have a lot of the st-coda-content (like Gaunt_Man, who opened this thread) could just collect the stuff they have and give it to GoB for hosting on his page?

Another idea would be to collect as much of it as possible, pack it into a .zip-file and make it available on emule.

If anybody knows a way or has the possibility to make the old coda stuff available again, it would be great if he/she could just post here...

greetz
    Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln_LM
    hi,

i first came across the Coda-Star Trek RPG a little while ago and just signed up here.

At the moment iīm collecting as much stuff for the RPG as possible.
    I already found and downloaded a lot of great fanmade stuff (sourcebooks, rule-supplements, everything i could find basically) but from what i read here and on some other web-pages there was probably a lot more on the no longer existing st-coda-site.

I also found GoBīs new-coda-site and was wondering if all of the old coda stuff could be uploaded there.
    I donīt know how much activity there still is in this forum, but maybe some people who have a lot of the st-coda-content (like Gaunt_Man, who opened this thread) could just collect the stuff they have and give it to GoB for hosting on his page?

Another idea would be to collect as much of it as possible, pack it into a .zip-file and make it available on emule.

If anybody knows a way or has the possibility to make the old coda stuff available again, it would be great if he/she could just post here...

greetz
    Lincoln
    Need authors' permission to host it on another site. Hopefully, TrekRPGnet will be back to hosting people's Trek works.
    Welcome to TrekRPGnet!!
    Last edited by spshu; 08-23-2007 at 03:27 PM.

hm... ok, I didnīt think of that.

thanks for the welcome anyway!

This really should be stickied....

*bump for ease of locating*
    Vash: They weren't exactly thrilled to see you on Brax. What was it they called you? "God of Lies?"

Q: They meant it affectionately.

Q-Less, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

/agree

Sadly, most of the links in spshu's original reply are no longer valid. I've got some of the material saved and hosted on my support site; what I've culled from this thread will be going up as well sometime soon. Keep your eyes open.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

I've gone down the list of things that are listed here, and I believe that I have everything on that list on my CODA support site now. Can anybody think of a reason this thread should remain stickied? (Looking to clear a few stickies from the list; a couple of mine will be going away soon as well.)

Starbase Coda is now at http://www.starbasecoda.com

sorry about it being gone..been busy with grad school and work. I am going to try to get some new stuff up.
    Star Trek Character Builder

Plasma Bolt!! Plasma Bolt!!

Wow! You're alive!! Hope you don't mind me mirroring some of your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Cadet View Post
    Starbase Coda is now at http://www.starbasecoda.com

sorry about it being gone..been busy with grad school and work. I am going to try to get some new stuff up.
    Great news!

Welcome back (home).

It's good to have you back!

Hope all your school and work stuff turned out good!

Character Builder

Hi and welcome back!

I have been using your Character Builder, and it's a great program. I have been developing a Coda Trek tool in Turbo Delphi (news of it here soon), and I read that the Character Builder program was built with Delphi. I would love to have a way to have the Character Builder send output to an xml file instead of html - that way I could import the file into an Adobe pdf - for example, a pdf of the Supporting Cast Profile from the Narrator's Guide. I might be able to acheive this if I had the access to the Character Builder source. Is it an open source project?

Best regards, Leo
    Trust me...there's no word for 'crisp' on Ferenginar