Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starbase-Coda stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by lladell View Post
    Hi and welcome back!

I have been using your Character Builder, and it's a great program. I have been developing a Coda Trek tool in Turbo Delphi (news of it here soon), and I read that the Character Builder program was built with Delphi. I would love to have a way to have the Character Builder send output to an xml file instead of html - that way I could import the file into an Adobe pdf - for example, a pdf of the Supporting Cast Profile from the Narrator's Guide. I might be able to acheive this if I had the access to the Character Builder source. Is it an open source project?

Best regards, Leo
    I am acutally thinking of making it open source actually just to keep it alive. stay tuned. But the dll file is done in VC++
    Star Trek Character Builder

Plasma Bolt!! Plasma Bolt!!

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13 View Post
    Wow! You're alive!! Hope you don't mind me mirroring some of your stuff.
    No, I don't mind. I am acutally interested in reviving the second edition of the Enterprise sourcebook but i also saw the release of Don's work for the Enterprise sourcebook and interested in incorporating some of the stuff.

program and LCARS format

Thanks, SC

I don't know VC++, but I'd have a go. Meanwhile, speaking of the supporting cast profile in Narrator's and similar forms, does anyone out there in Coda Trekland know what fonts are used for the LCARS format? Are there free versions? For the graphical elements, cut and paste works, but the font would be handy. Apologies if this belongs in another forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Cadet View Post
    I am acutally thinking of making it open source actually just to keep it alive. stay tuned. But the dll file is done in VC++
    Trust me...there's no word for 'crisp' on Ferenginar

i'm in the process of putting the code up on google

http://code.google.com/p/startrekcharacterbuilder/