Thread: Trek Scan Request

Trek Scan Request

I don't know if anyone can help me with this. In the artbook for First Contact they had some sketches of Com badges that didn't make the grade. Could someone please scan them for me?
    Anyone who still uses Frames for a website should be shot.
    Does your sig area really need to be bigger then your post?

Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

thank you very much...

hehehe....a few I'm going to have a friend make in 3D to use for characters.

As for the symbol . . . has anyone actually found out the reason why the arrowhead was chosen as the emblem to represent all of Starfleet? And furthermore, why there was originally and eclipse . . . then followed on by the band with a gap in the center?

I mean I know that the arrowhead was exclusively for the Enterprise . . . but why was it chosen in the first place, out of all the other type of shapes and symbols out there.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

From what I remember it was adopted because Enterprise was the only (or at least the most famous) of the Original 13 to return from deep space missions.

Why they started making the alterations after that, I honestly don't know