Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday, LiquidatorQueeg :)

Happy Birthday to our friendly local forum Ferengi

Happy Birthday, may your body parts receive the highest biddings when you have no more of them.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

I'll definatelly bid on one of those green disks

happy birthday!
    Ta Muchly

DiaMon Bonk:

Happy Birthday yet again old friend yet I still I wait for that shipment of bettles! I hear you made a killing on them on Cestus III so I know you have them to send
    Draftsmen in Training

Happy belated Birthday. Live long and prosper.

Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

HB, LQ! 'Nother one down - hope it was happy.

Hey thanks guys!

I was out of town over the weekend, but yes the B-Day celebrations were a mighty drunkfest -- as they always are when I'm involved! I got my annual bag full of D&D mini booster packs, so Mrs. Queeg was once again very generous. I've had to buy three 5-drawer units (6" x 4" x 2") to sort all my D&D minis now, so I guess I'm officially an addict. You can cram like 40 minis in each of those drawers! The biguns are still slugging it out in a shoebox though. My warhammer minis all feel jealous because they're stuck in a series of tackleboxes and cartons.

Cheers, and thanks again!

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

2016 edition

Happy birthday, 2016 Edition!! Haven't hear much on how things are going for you Liquidator Queeg.
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting