Thread: (Humor) Advertisements that send the wrong message...

(Humor) Advertisements that send the wrong message...

For crying out loud, haven't these people seen a SINGLE episode of the original series!?!?

Hugh Casey
    My Online Journal

"Oh, bother," said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh."

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Casey
    For crying out loud, haven't these people seen a SINGLE episode of the original series!?!?

Such polar opposites in messages. They're showing their true colors, it isn't about making you healthy, it's about "treating" you, taking all your money on the way, and letting their "problem" "expire" . . . how quick they are to hand you over to "alternative" forms of care (i.e. less expensive to them).

So maybe the aren't really trying to hide anything.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Hopefully we don't see a UPS commercial: "You deserve the Brown Shirt treatment."

Heeyooo!
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidator Queeg
    Hopefully we don't see a UPS commercial: "You deserve the Brown Shirt treatment."

Heeyooo!
    Well they do/did have "What can Brown do for you?" ad campaign.

Another ad campaign that was poor. HAP health plan came into my area just after the Orange County, Califorina treasury mismanagment. HAP's color being orange they stated that Genesee County is now Orange County.
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

I saw the news item at TrekToday, but somehow seeing the picture makes it that much better. Talk about a PR blunder (Though What can brown do for you has inexplicably lasted, so who knows).
    "You have not experienced Shakespeare until you've read it in the original Klingon text."
    - Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country