Thread: Miss Teen South Carolina

Miss Teen South Carolina

Like a Deer in the Headlights!

Get that pen ready for the job application at Hooters, sweetie. Sorry if you folks have seen this already, but I couldn't resist!
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

Oh dear. She nearly had a point but.. oh she lost it.. sounds worrying like one of my conversations, I often lose the the thread of what I was saying
    Ta Muchly

Feeling overwhelmed by it all, and didn't quite hear the question... at least, that's what she's saying in interviews today.

But you know, despite all the new PC stuff, it's still a beauty pageant. Phd's, we don't expect. (Besides, hot women with brains scare the types of people who run beauty pageants.)
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Quote Originally Posted by First of Two
    (Besides, hot women with brains scare the types of people who run beauty pageants.)
    And well they should...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Was there a complete sentence in there somewhere?
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

Quote Originally Posted by The Tatterdemalion King
    And well they should...
    Imagine a world where those type of individuals realize their power over men and get all maniacly ambitious . . . man . . . the things that they could do.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Quote Originally Posted by JALU3
    Imagine a world where those type of individuals realize their power over men and get all maniacly ambitious . . . man . . . the things that they could do.
    Didn't you just sum up a third of the episodes in The Original Series?

"I'm going to work toward tougher sentencing for repeat felony offenders... ...and world peace."

Adam said to God, "Lord, thank you for sending me Eve. But I was wondering, why did you make her so beautiful?" And the Lord said, "I made her beautiful so you would like her." Then Adam asked, "But, Lord, why did you make her so stupid?" And the Lord saith unto Adam, "So she would like you."
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Quote Originally Posted by JALU3
    Force men to realize that how much you wanna [...] someone is not a good basis on which to judge people outside the bedroom?

Edited by Moderator Evan van Eyk: The request to use a civil tongue remains. Thank you.
    Last edited by Evan van Eyk; 08-29-2007 at 03:10 PM.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Well, not ALL men. I'm sure there are quite a few fellows here who would consider intelligence a large bonus in the "how much I want to [censored by me] her" arena.

So for them (us), it might be a decent basis for judgement.

I mean, okay, Britney Spears was (once) Hot.
    Then she became Insane Skanky Britney, and she's no longer Hot. Or still Hot, but to guys like us... EWWWW.

But say she'd HAD brains*, and gone the other way and became, instead of Insane Skank Britney, something like... Master's Degree Chemistry Teacher Britney? Still the same looks, but with brainy goodness. Wouldn't that be hotter?

*I've known people with great potential who, at some point, make the decision that they must be either smart OR popular, and choose poorly. My cousin did that, as did my girlfriend's niece.

I'm overanalyzing.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

I like going out with women who aren't raging man hating feminists: I find those qualities attractive above all others

I think the quality that Fo2 is referring too there is the media effect. Mass media producers seem to turn doe eyes innocent and attractive girls into psychotic schizophrenic weirdo's who seem to be both espousing their innocence and chastity while exposing every square inch of their hip-shaking gyrating bodies in our faces. How can anyone come through that sane! and unfortunatelly yes insanity isn't high on my attractiveness scale either
    Ta Muchly

Since when did we start caring about diction on these forums?

The point remains that beauty pangents are situations where chicks stand on some stage to sell themselves based on how much they can get you to want to have sex with them. Same thing with Spears, etc. It's fundamentally degrading, a degradation in which anyone who looks at a woman the screen and thinks whether or not they'd do her is complicit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tatterdemalion King
    Since when did we start caring about diction on these forums?
    Always have. Just that we are not often on topics when it is noticeable. If the language fits a Trek episode, then it is fine here as well ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by First of Two
    Well, not ALL men. I'm sure there are quite a few fellows here who would consider intelligence a large bonus in the "how much I want to [censored by me] her" arena.

(part of Fo2's post snipped ...)
    I've known people with great potential who, at some point, make the decision that they must be either smart OR popular, and choose poorly. My cousin did that, as did my girlfriend's niece.

I'm overanalyzing.
    Yes, you are overanalyzing, but shall I join you?

I also consider brain function to be an inherent part of sexiness. Most rational men -- over the age of 25, possessing the ability to write, able to use compicated mechanical instruments, and knowing how to pour a good pint of guinness -- not only think of hip and tit size as a basis for procreation and temporary romatic distraction, but also proactively seek members of the fairer sex possessing less immediately confusing qualities because of beer ...

Wait a sec, I got lost at titties and beer.

Damn you Frank Zappa!

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."