Thread: A "Hello!" and query...

A "Hello!" and query...

Haven't been about for a while, but I had a request and thought I'd drop by to say a quick "Hi, guys! How you doin'?"

I've been running a D&D and a (Saga) Star Wars campaign for the last six months or so. Haven't been playing any Trek , but I do think of you guys a lot!

Not that I'm popping by just to say hello! Several years ago, back on the old TrekRPG.net site, one of the tools available was an Excel spreadsheet that I put together just after Spacedock came out. I've since lost my copy of the original file, and I was wondering if anyone still had it floating about, or what happened to the pages that would have had it available for download.

Cheers, all.
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

Hey there, glad to see you back with us!

Not sure if I have that.. I keep a lot of that stuff on my HD, so I will have a look, but it's nice to see you back with us, even if you don't play much Trek (neither do I but I still come here for the people )
    Ta Muchly

I was sad back then to see you go and am happy to see you here once more.
    I doubt that I have the file you're looking for, but I'll check my HD at once. Edit: I have checked. Sorry, nothing there
    In the meantime I would be very interested in hearing about your Saga Edition Game. Anything you might want to share, please?
    Last edited by Cut; 09-03-2007 at 02:34 PM.

Busy with the doctoral work and teaching English at the local university. Most of our gaming's been Serenity and Babylon 5 or late, but we did start a Hollow Earth Expedition adventure. Galactica is next on the docket.

Our 25th C Trek campaign is rolling to the season finale. One more season 'til the story's done. Then I'm really throwing myslef in the BSG and B5 stuff.

Hi Aldaron, nice to see you again.

Have had some technical problem with the server and are currently running the forums from another location. It will take some while until I will have time to restore the site as well. But I will take a look at the backups.

Thanks for the welcome back, guys.

And thanks for looking - I think I'll need to rebuild it from scratch. Can't find it on any of the three computers I use....*sigh*

I'm in the process of switching back over to LUGTrek for any future games at present. "The Great Experiment" with CODA was okay for the last few years, but I think, all things being equal, we preferred LUG.
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...