Thread: (Humor) If Romulans made music videos

(Humor) If Romulans made music videos

I found this video chasing links on YouTube.

After about a minute, I said aloud, "Wow. I didn't know the Romulans made music videos."
    This quote caused laughter from both myself and my brother periodically throughout the video. Really, watch it all the way through with that it mind.

If the Romulans made music videos, they would look like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8ZV6o4S0V8

When I posted it on another forum, I got this reply, which I think expresses it even better than I did:
    Quote Originally Posted by Taranchule
    RMTV: Romulan Music Television. Bringing you the best in bizzare minimalist entertainment.

Seriously, I didn't know a whole lot about Romulans before watching that clip. And now...well, after doing a little bit of reserch, I think the clip told me every I could ever want to know . That is a find and a half, SpyOne.
    You're a Starfleet Officer. "Weird" is part of the job.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn Pro
    We're hip-deep in alien cod footsoldiers. Define 'weird'.
    (I had this cool borg smiley here, but it was on my site and my isp seems to have eaten my site. )

LOL, that could almost be yes, if not for that particular track, which doesn't sound very Romulan
    Ta Muchly

The one on the left almost had the ears...

"You will like the dancing, or the Tal Shiar will want to know why not..."
    Jon

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song.
    Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
    THE DOCTOR, "Survival" (Doctor Who)

Brilliant choreography and the lip-synching couldn't be more spot on!
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

erm... erm...

My first thought. Cant be Romulan, nobody engages the self destruct due to the shame and dishonour.

Then the second thought.

Once Picard opens hailing frequencies the bridge crew will be useless to defend against the decloaking warbirds when the trap springs.
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)