Thread: Savage Worlds or Cortex

Savage Worlds or Cortex

I was curious if anyone here has used Savage Worlds for their Trek games or the Cortex system used by the Serenity and Battlestar Galactica rpgs? I know a couple of people on the Savage Worlds forums are working on Trek conversions and I wouldn't be suprised if a Cortex conversion isn't out there somewhere.

Anyway, has anyone here used either of the two above mentioned systems for Star Trek, and if so, what were the results?

I've toyed around with the notion of using the Cortex System, but have never gone much farther than the thought experiment stage.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Hi

I'm one of the people working on a Star Trek conversion for Savage Worlds on the Pinnacle forums. I've run one game with Savage Worlds, the old FASA scenario "The Vanished".
    You can see what i've come up with so far here

http://www.rottenlead.com/wordpress/...ing/star-trek/

Bear it mind it's only bare bones at the moment

Renny

Quote Originally Posted by Renny View Post
    Hi

I'm one of the people working on a Star Trek conversion for Savage Worlds on the Pinnacle forums. I've run one game with Savage Worlds, the old FASA scenario "The Vanished".
    You can see what i've come up with so far here

http://www.rottenlead.com/wordpress/...ing/star-trek/

Bear it mind it's only bare bones at the moment

Renny
    Looks great Renny!

Thanks. I'm hoping to get back to it later in the week.

Renny

I've been looking for something like this Renny. I'm blocked at work but I will definately give a peek wehn i get home.
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

- Carl Zwanzig