Thread: Anyone have ideas of Metrons?

Anyone have ideas of Metrons?

Hey all,

I searched the forum for info on Metrons but did not find much at all. Anyone do anything with them. As a subplot, I am having the Gorn "act up" in a major way. I have been releasing information about this to my players and one of the players started thinking about it. He even wrote an intelligence report about it for the games livejournal (my players are great). The report is at the webpage below it you would like to read it.

http://starbase234.livejournal.com/tag/gorn+conflict

The player adds info in the report about the Metrons and I was just wondering if anyone has used them or knows more about them than the Star Trek:TOS episode. I wish they had been included in the new Aliens book from Decipher. It was a great book anyway.

Thanks!

The Aliens book isn't really new.

Anyway, the Metrons conducted a trade agreement with the Verillians in the 2370s. That's about it.

Also, Golden Boy always seemed smarmy and annoying. At least the Organians had gravitas.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry