Thread: soundtrack for game

soundtrack for game

anyone know a good website for downloading startrek songs?

particulary the Kirk Vs Spock battlesong, ty

Um... same place you'd download any other music?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Just buy some of the CDs. about 11 or 12 bucks.
    - LUGTrekGM

Quote Originally Posted by Dubwas View Post
    anyone know a good website for downloading startrek songs?

particulary the Kirk Vs Spock battlesong, ty
    iTunes may carry some of the soundtracks, I'm not sure. I bought all of mine off Amazon or in stores. Like you're supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineti View Post
    iTunes may carry some of the soundtracks, I'm not sure. I bought all of mine off Amazon or in stores. Like you're supposed to.
    Sigh fair enough. Specs or Best Buy you think? I mean do many store carry Star Trek soundtracks?

I do not know how long you would need them but my local library carries a lot of the soundtracks. If you want the Kirk/Spock song for a specific event in the game, I would try a library first.

You want Star Trek: The Original Series soundtrack volume 2. It's on iTunes.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Quote Originally Posted by Calastir View Post

The links for the themes from the four TNG movies do not work. I wonder if CBS got to them.

Anyone know where these four can be downloaded?
    "Everything happens for a reason..."

Copyright violations are nothing to be taken lightly. So please stop posting links to sites with such content. There are countless CDs with Star Trek themes available, there are enough sites where to download the themes legally, i.e. after paying for them. We will not condone the exchange of illegal files.
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

Hmm... I wonder how much of the music would fall under fair use guidelines?