Thread: The Brikar

The Brikar

I reacal starbase coda had a great Brikar done for Coda but alas the site is dead does anyone have that stuff saved If not Ill have to make up the modifiers from memory. I reacall high Str and vit modifiers some natural armor and energy weapon armor equal to their str+vit or something like that. Hmm I think they also had a healing trance ability like vulcans do. Thanks in advanced. Also what are them hats called that sit atop ones head but dosent cover much often slanted very popular in the 1920s for children selling newspapers? Theres a button in the center of it sorta like a barry but smaller..I cant put my finger on it and its driving me nuts.

I don't know what a brikar is, but the hat could possibly be a beret?

Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

You can find the Brikar stats in the "Beyond the final frontier" web magazine nr 8 (pg 12).
    I found there stats in the magazine very unclear so I made my own version of the brikar. You can find it in this thread:
    http://www.trek-rpg.net/showthread.p...ghlight=brikar
    Last edited by IKI; 11-07-2007 at 03:26 AM.
    Ardet Nec Consumitur' / Burns but doesn't decay / Brandt maar vergaat niet.