Thread: Starship system blocks

Question Starship system blocks

Hope someone can help me real quick!

I do not have my Starships book with me and I want to make a quick change to my online Starship character sheets - so I was wondering if someone could please look in the book and tell me what the new letter breakdown is for system damage blocks.

is it:

F
    EE
    E
    DD
    D
    CC
    C
    BB
    B
    AA
    A

And here is a question for the developers - does the new chart mean that if a system has a BB reliability, can it take the following in damage for each level:

BB
    B
    AA
    A

or is it:

BB
    B
    A
    Offlne

??

Thanks!

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

1) Yeah, your chart looks right

2) BB means B, but you can take an extra hit before dropping to A (not AA). Basically think of BB as B+. You only get the double hit advantage for the first hit. That's why BB cost the same a C.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    1) Yeah, your chart looks right.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    2) BB means B, but you can take an extra hit before dropping to A (not AA). Basically think of BB as B+. You only get the double hit advantage for the first hit. That's why BB cost the same a C.
    That was what I was thinking, just wanted to get another opinion on it. Thanks there too!

We have a really awesome starship combat going on in our PbP game, if any of you would like to read along! You'll find it at:

Run Silent Run Deep

The combat is taking place in the Convergence series of threads.

ENJOY!

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher