Thread: Desperatly Seeking

Desperatly Seeking

I am looking for LUG books, the hardcovers mostly, Ebay has next to nothing right now and what they have is over priced, is there anywhere I can purchase pdfs? Or used books?

Help?

Depends what you need exactly. There's a few of the LUG books available on Amazon.com from private sellers. Some of them are inexpensive or at cost, others... aren't.

I found the LUG TOS Core book at my local Half-Price Books about three months ago. (I've even found old SFB modules there.)
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

I've been letting my LUG books go. If you're interested, I still have TNG and DS9 hardcover, and All Our Yesterdays softcover.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

I dunno - I've been picking up many of them on Ebay without trouble. Some for a song ($4 or less).

Is there still a demand for them?

The system looks good to start my 9 year old daughter in RPG's...

There are a couple of books at my local gaming shops. If there is any book in particular you are looking for, yet me know and I can check out the price. Some LUG stuff is in the used RPG bins, too.

If they have something I can give you a contact number. Most stores are willing to ship, but that will up the price for shipping costs.

I have the TOS hardcover rules, new and unopened. There is a thin cut on the front cover from cutting open the shipping box. It's for sale if anyone wants it. I'm not going to gouge, but I'm not giving it away either. As I said, it is still crispy and creaks since it hasn't been opened (ah, that new RPG smell...)

Send me direct message if interested, since I don't read this part of the forum. I just got lucky and saw the title on the menu.