Thread: Odyssey and Helena Chronicles

Odyssey and Helena Chronicles

Many of you are familiar with the fan series Hidden Frontier which had its finale last spring. If you haven't been to the site since then you should know they've started two new series - Odyssey (2 eps so far) and The Helena Chronicles (first ep New Years day). The two series are complementary and are very loosely based on Homer's Odyssey, (the Helena Chronicles follows the Penelope side of the story).

The production values are significantly higher than HF and I would recommend checking it out. If nothing else, the ships are beautiful

Episode downloads
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

To boldly go where only Ulysses 31 has gone before

I shall check it out
    Ta Muchly

They are indeed, well-worth checking out. I'm always amazed by how prolific the HF gang are.

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Hey Capt. Hunter, you might recognize me as Centurion on the HF fora (or might not, I don't post that much on HF). I'm also eagerly awaiting the next Intrepid offering
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

Hey Hi! Yes, I do indeed know who you are. Good to see another HF fan over here!

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.