Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Dare I ask, RaconteurX?

For our part, we had an infinitely better Christmas than last year (when we were waiting to start fertility treatment), with our newly-minted family (although I didn't see Santa when I was up at midnight feeding them!):

(Erin is currently trying to distract me from typing this.)

A happy New Year to you all from us all! I hope it's a good-un
    Jon

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song.
    Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
    THE DOCTOR, "Survival" (Doctor Who)

I want to wish all of you here at our little community and your friends families a merry christmas.

Over here things will be happening as they usually do: Today we'll have diner at my father's place and tomorrow I will see the family of my girlfried and the day after that we'll host a christmas diner for all the family including that of my brother again at my father's house.

I am looking forward to this, because it brings close all the family members, the food is usually very good and we all take a time off and just relax in each other company. Although this year christmas day actually somewhat surprised me. The 'feeling' hasn't arrived just yet totally.

I had been out of the house working extra shifts in the shop earning some extra hours, but somehow that made me unaware of the approach of the holidays.

We nevertheless make the best out of it, starting today.

I wish you all the best and hope to read from you soon.

Happy Christmas, God Jul, Fröhliche Weihnachten

It's not Christmas where you are now, is it? : P

I'm going to be having a pleasant evening hiding from the weather with the gf tomorrow night, eating with the family on Christmas day proper, and then brunching... and finishing all the art I have to finish for the rest of the week. Holiday, what?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Merry Christmas to all!

Not got much planned this year as the extended family is not due down this year, but I am running an err... Christmas RPG quick game in the run up to my propper game, but it's not very festively themed (a haunted insane assylum hehe)

Almost got all my presents, just got one mad dash to the shops to do then I am sorted! GAH!
    Ta Muchly

Merry Christmas, Happy Chaunakah, and other imprications of good vibes
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Merry Christmas, Buone Feste Natalizie, Feliz Navidad, Ect

Karg

Happy Holidays of your choosing

Visited my dad and had a nice day. Then that I thought that I should do a quick update of the server when I got home... At least, 8 hours later, the essentials is up and running, and I can continue with the parts that still doesn't work another day Oh, well, made my Christmas a bit more interesting

Merry Christmas everyone here on the board.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Although I am more prone to saying "Happy Holidays"; not that I'm politically correct, but it does cover most holidays around this time of the year.

And a special Bucyrus greeting to WarriorKnight.

Merry Christmas all!!

It was a Star Trek Christmas for my gaming group; Player's Guides for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by K.G. Carlson View Post
    Merry Christmas all!!

It was a Star Trek Christmas for my gaming group; Player's Guides for everyone!
    Now that's a real nice gift

I shall think about that myself for next year.

Where did you get your hands on spare copies?

Here in PA there is a company called Hill's Wholesale Gaming. They mostly deal in trading card games, but they have a small selection of RPG material at very reasonable prices cluttering up their warehouses.

I discovered them at Origins last year; strange I had to drive to the middle of Ohio to find CODA Trek books from my own state!

Since its the season for anectdotal tales...I had gone to Origins '08 specifically looking for CODA Trek. I did not find them at this company's selling area until the last day, on a tip from a player in one of my Star Trek games (naturally, pickings were slim on that day). The bitter irony is that I'd found the LOTR CODA books at this same vendor on the corner of their rather large display table on opening day. And so due to the chaos of the dealer's room and my own negative modifier to Observe (Spot), I was stuck contending with the mirror universe UPS driver to get the gang some books for Christmas.