Thread: Anybody have pdfs of the old Command and Control Control Panels?

Anybody have pdfs of the old Command and Control Control Panels?

I'm looking for scanned copies of the old Command and Control panels for use in the new campaign I'm starting. Anyone know where I can get my hands of them?

Yep,

PM me with an e-mail address you want it sent to if you'd like.

My e-mail is scottmmacek@yahoo.com. Many thanks in advance!

Sorry for the delay, I tried to send it from one of my webmails but the file is too big for it, so I'll have to try from another e-mail, but not at home right now. Can your mail handle a 20 mb file okay ?

I think so.

Sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately the file is too big for me to e-mail with any of my programs anyways. I even tried zipping it but it only reduced it to 18-19 mb & is still too big for me to send ... won;t accept it as an attachment.

I'm totally computer self-taught, so if you have any suggestions feel free to recommend something.

Ideally I find a way to break it up or compress it smaller.

I'm really surprised that they are so big. Are these the Starship Combat Simulator C&C panels? I think I've seen them online. I found the Master Control panel, but not the Command and Control panel. It's at http://www.tacticalstarshipcombat.co...anel%202p0.pdf

If you want to make your file smaller and it is images (.tiff, .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp) you can load it into most image editor programs and adjust the resolution or the dimensions. Probably you have several thousand pixels on a side. Start by cutting that to 1/2 per side or even 1/4 per side. Also save as B&W (1-bit) rather than grayscale or color. It will save a lot of space. Best formats for B&W are .tiff and .gif.