Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some help from Trek canonites...

Tomcat,

I getting the shuttle data together. I got a couple more to go, but I got all the Dockport shuttles, the Viewer-class travel Pod, the Galileo, and the Wasp-class fighter (I liked this, and I'm not a bit fighter fan. It is fast, has a nice punch, but fragile. That it can hit warp 9 and fire torps during the movie era is neat. But at 5 Structure and 12/2 shields it better not stick around long). I just have to get the bees Aladdin, Marco Polo, and Leprechaun finished. Plus go over the modules again for the Dockport craft.

My sources give the Galileo a 2-person transporter (it eats up the cargo space though), but a lot of the fan based stuff did that. I kept in in the writeup since I figure it is easy for you to cut it out if you don't want it. I also kept it warp drive. Based on the era and the tech available in SPACESHIPS there really is no reason why Starfleet wouldn't have some warp shuttles.

How fast do you need the write-ups?

Got the email Tony. Thanks!

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Okay, another quick question:

What is the Treknological jargon that the Fed ships were able to detect which usually gave sign of close in cloaked ships?

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

tachyons, antiprotons, chronitons, and possibly hobotrons.

or in TSfS, they just looked for the fuzzy edge.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Thanks!

Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    Thanks!
    Are they of any use?

I'll polish up the late Era Shuttles like the Galelio form ST:V and the Wasp Fighter.

THen I'll look at getting the Bees statted up.

And there are a bunch of other designs like the airtram and orbiter worth doing. Perhaps in the long run this could turn into a sourcebook of shuttlecraft by era?

Yea, Tony, they are and will be useful.

I am certain that the players are going to call on the fighter-wing embarked on their Miranda to act as a stand-off against the two incoming B'rels.

The re-boot time chart I created for them shows that they are not going to have the helm, weapons and shields back in the ship's control network for at least another 30 minutes. The two klingons are approaching, but do not yet have a solid fix on the Fed ship.

So... we'll see what happens.

Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    Yea, Tony, they are and will be useful.

I am certain that the players are going to call on the fighter-wing embarked on their Miranda to act as a stand-off against the two incoming B'rels.

The re-boot time chart I created for them shows that they are not going to have the helm, weapons and shields back in the ship's control network for at least another 30 minutes. The two klingons are approaching, but do not yet have a solid fix on the Fed ship.

So... we'll see what happens.
    In that case I'll get you the Wasp quick, and work on the Killer Bee so you can have the fighers ready.

When I get the chance I'll add flavor text and work on the graphics.