Thread: ST: Enterprise RPG material

ST: Enterprise RPG material

I see that someone produced an Enterprise Sourcebook, but the hosting site, Starbase Coda, is no longer there. Anyone know of anyplace I might find a copy of this? Thanks!

I have them here on my HD. If you have a reasonably big mailbox, I can e-mail you either the smaller BW version (nearly 5 MBs) or the slightly bigger colour version (something close to 6 MB IRRC).

Don't know where they're on the net, though.

Oops, answered you in the other thread ... ditto to what Cut says ... I have the colour at 5.45 mb.
    There's also the Insurrection Sourcebook (4.93 mb) & Nemesis Sourcebook (1.53 mb) for Coda that used to be on that site.

Insurrection and Nemesis sound interesting, but it's ST: Enterprise I really want more info on. What about the stuff that is available at DriveThru? Any good?

Quote Originally Posted by badger2305 View Post
    Insurrection and Nemesis sound interesting, but it's ST: Enterprise I really want more info on. What about the stuff that is available at DriveThru? Any good?
    The stuff at DriveThru is official material. Both books are quite nice to have, but very expensive to print (ink-wise).

The other books, mentioned in this thread, namely ENT sourcebook, Insurrection and Nemesis books, are fan made stuff, that come free of charge, as unofficial releases.

Could someone email me the Enterprise, Insurrection, and Nemesis books to me? My email is cybertrontoys@gmail.com

Thanks.

I haven't found Insurrection yet, but Enterprise and Nemesis are available on my support site (see the link in my sig).
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support