Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New Fan Resource

Yup, doing the WebRing thing to me now as well, hasn't happened before.
    Check out www.AllScaleTrek.com. A new forum dedicated to Star Trek kits, miniatures and collectables.

There's Klingons on the starboard bow!

Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me TWICE? INCOMING!

Another update. A couple dozen ships, a couple of character option booklets, some new and updated ship construction stuff. There will be some adventures later.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13 View Post
    A question for those of you who use the website regularly: When you go to the site, does it automatically, without asking, whisk you off to WebRing instead of letting you see the site? It's done it to me a few times, and I find it irritating. Very tempted to just drop WebRing altogether, but I want to make sure that it's not just me.
    It's done it once. I was surprised to even see it... webrings are a little, uh, 90s, aren't they?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Another update. This one consists of one new alien species and a pile of adventures. Among those, there's a complete campaign setting, "The Shattered Stars," and the first four adventures associated with it. Tremendous thanks to Roger Taylor for providing so many adventures to the site!

Where can I find Roger's first 2 parts to Blood and Honor, the Klingon adventure?

They are in issues 9 and 10 of the zine, Owen. Here are direct links.

Issue 9, featuring "Blood & Honor: The Attack"
    Issue 10, featuring "Blood & Honor: The Raid"

Tremendous thanks to Roger Taylor for providing so many adventures to the site!
    Pity about the Tellarite though.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

A question for those of you who use the website regularly: When you go to the site, does it automatically, without asking, whisk you off to WebRing instead of letting you see the site? It's done it to me a few times, and I find it irritating. Very tempted to just drop WebRing altogether, but I want to make sure that it's not just me.
    It's done it to me about 3 times, irritating, but not too bad all things considered.
    My Blog of CODA Star Trek homebrew.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Question The Web-ring thing

I get the Web-ring re-direct when I use the Opera browser (which we have installed at work) and access the BtFF site from the "Speed Dial" function in Opera. I don't get the redirect at all in Firefox. And I've only gotten it once using the link in my Bookmarks Toolbar in Google-chrome.

The thumbnail generated for the page in Opera is of the Webring page, and not the actual site.

Think it's a browser thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Tatterdemalion King View Post
    Pity about the Tellarite though.
    Okay.

I'll bite. I've been wracking my brain for three days now trying to figure out what this might mean.

What Tellarite!?!

Quote Originally Posted by selek View Post
    Okay.

I'll bite. I've been wracking my brain for three days now trying to figure out what this might mean.

What Tellarite!?!
    Shattered Stars NG, p. 51.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton View Post
    Where can I find Roger's first 2 parts to Blood and Honor, the Klingon adventure?
    If there is an actual interest in such things, I have a second Klingon three-parter that ties into the Shattered Stars campaign.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Thumbs up

I just downloaded Shattered Stars, as well as several of Roger Taylor's other adventures. I'm especially interested in running some of his 23rd century adventures for my "Movie Era" crew.

Great job, on all the adventures, Roger (if you happen to read this). I look forward to more in the Shattered Stars campaign !!

Assuming Patrick approves everything I've sent him, there'll be eleven more Shattered Stars adventures posted.

I've got 2-3 more in review but I'm not terribly sanguine about them.

Ironically, all the cleaning/polish generated ideas for several more adventures in that setting.

The three part Klingon mini-campaign I mentioned above takes place in the same sector- and explains what happened to Romulan Outpost 26.

Okay, the latest test of my new update system is successful. There is a minor update up, a chargen supplement for Roger Taylor's Shattered Stars campaign. The remainder of those adventures will probably be up sometime tomorrow. Maybe tonight if things go exceedingly well, but I'm shooting for tomorrow.