Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New Fan Resource

Nothing new up as yet, though I'll be posting Don's <i>Enterprise</i> book sooner or later, along with a prettified Icon to Coda document.

I am looking for more adventures to post. They can be any era, any crew approach (they don't have to be Starfleet crews in TNG, for instance). In fact, I'd love it if more 22nd and 23rd century adventures were out there. Anyway, if you've got one and you'd like to share it...let me know.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Okay, since I've been home sick and haven't felt like doing any layout on things, I went ahead and put Don's Enterprise book up there on my site, so now there's a couple of places to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13 View Post
    Okay, since I've been home sick and haven't felt like doing any layout on things, I went ahead and put Don's Enterprise book up there on my site, so now there's a couple of places to find it.

I don't see it. I see two Enterprise books by Space Cadet, but not Don's.

Quote Originally Posted by selek View Post
    I don't see it. I see two Enterprise books by Space Cadet, but not Don's.

You did that just to make me look foolish.

I refreshed your page twice, then posted.

Now it's there.

Okay, the free preview for Worlds is up on my site. If anyone has the free preview of Mirror Universe, I'd appreciate a copy since Decipher's forums are, as usual, down and I can't find it anywhere.

Hey Tobian!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobian View Post
    Thanks very much, it's nice to have multiple backups for when these things disappear off the net for no reason, like Starbase Coda! You will probably have to trawl through the forum, but there's a lot more on here than just those resources. Like when I made my 'starship quicksheets' nothing fancy, but it helped to speed up my game somewhat!
    I've found "starship quicksheets" and "starship quicksheets 2", though a cursory examination of them shows me no difference. Which of these is the right one?
    Not sure if you ever answered this for me, and I'd like to get it up on the site one of these days.

Hey GandalfOfBorg!!

Quote Originally Posted by GandalfOfBorg View Post
    In an attempt to get everything downloaded and mirrored in multiple sites, GoB, I've tried to download all the material from your site.

In the process, I've discovered on several different machines, using a variety of archive software, that the three ZIP files for the Base Profile, the Series Profile, and the Scene Cards are all corrupted. None of them will open anywhere for me. Just FYI; if you want to coordinate and come up with intact copies of these files somewhere, just drop me a PM here.
    While I haven't tried recently, I never did get a response to this, GoB. Offer still stands about getting together to get new copies of these out to the world.

hmmm, I missed that... I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: I have problems with those items myself. I don't recall where I got them and recently my computer suffered an unexpected wipe of most of my harddrive, losing much material in the process. If they aren't recoverable, I have no way to replace them.
    Last edited by GandalfOfBorg; 05-21-2008 at 10:22 PM.
    Former Editor, The Hall of Fire, Beyond the Final Frontier
    http://www.geocities.com/gandalfofborg25/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by GandalfOfBorg View Post
    hmmm, I missed that... I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: I have problems with those items myself. I don't recall where I got them and recently my computer suffered an unexpected wipe of most of my harddrive, losing much material in the process. If they aren't recoverable, I have no way to replace them.
    I'm going to take the long silence as meaning you haven't found any of these items. If I'm wrong, let me know here.

No, I haven't forgotten this place or my site. It's just been really hectic. I just posted bunches of updates that have been sitting on my hard drive for a while, and there's probably still some more floating around somewhere in my email. The link is in my sig, and I took the liberty of sticking this thread for ease of location.

Oh, yeah...there are a few of these things that I found which don't tell me who created them. If someone can tell me who made some of this stuff, I'd really like to give credit where it's due.

I know that I submitted a worksheet for character generation, which is awesome, but I did not create it. I forget who posted it, but I remember getting it off the boards here at TrekRPG Forums. The 'Properties' tab of the file shows the author to be 'Student2k'. I do not know who that is, though. I owe the author my thanks.

Anyway, I noticed it was not on your site, so I thought it might be one of the things you were referring to.

Thanks again for the site, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Solstice View Post
    I know that I submitted a worksheet for character generation, which is awesome, but I did not create it. I forget who posted it, but I remember getting it off the boards here at TrekRPG Forums. The 'Properties' tab of the file shows the author to be 'Student2k'. I do not know who that is, though. I owe the author my thanks.

Anyway, I noticed it was not on your site, so I thought it might be one of the things you were referring to.
    It's up there in last night's update, in the "Character Generation Aids" section. Thanks for submitting it, even if you didn't create it.

A few minor updates over the last couple of days, mostly consisting of a few pregen characters for the quick-start adventure. Also, the pregens that came with the quick-start have been revised to be rules-legal. More on the way, hopefully.

A slight overhaul in terms of organization, with one new addition (way down at the bottom): Three new starships written up by TheAndorian! The doc isn't really pretty at the moment, but neither of us was as concerned with prettiness as we were with getting the ships out there!

More will be forthcoming, I hope.

Four more starships by TheAndorian (New Orleans, Norway, Saber, and Steamrunner classes), and a starship combat sheet by KillerWhale have been added. TheAndorian tells me he should have a couple more ships ready tonight.