Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: New Fan Resource

Hey Patrick,

Would you mind adding a link by my RPG Profiler link to let people see a sample character? The link that goes to my profiler is just to the sign up/login page, but maybe if folks are able to see a sample sheet, it might create more interest.

Thanks!

Tomcat

I am including a sample link to both a starship sheet and a PC sheet. Here is the links if you wouldn't mind adding:

Starship: Columbia

PC: Logan

I'll see about getting those up tonight, Tomcat.

EDIT: Okay, it's done.
    Last edited by PGoodman13; 01-01-2009 at 08:17 PM.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Thanks to an RPG.net user, I've now been able to add Decipher's Mirror Universe preview to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13 View Post
    Four more starships by TheAndorian (New Orleans, Norway, Saber, and Steamrunner classes), and a starship combat sheet by KillerWhale have been added. TheAndorian tells me he should have a couple more ships ready tonight.
    I seem to be blind. I can't seem to find the ships. Help, please

Another thing: I have just read over your Vulcan Exchange Program file. Could you probably think about applying that nice layout to Don's Enterprise sourcebook anytime in the future? Your file looks so good and Don's would for sure benefit greatly from such a beauty treatment I simply miss the software and the skill to do it yourself, so I thought I'd simply ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Cut View Post
    I seem to be blind. I can't seem to find the ships. Help, please
    They're down toward the bottom in the "Starships & Starship Sheets" section. They've got a big red NEW in front of them.
    Another thing: I have just read over your Vulcan Exchange Program file. Could you probably think about applying that nice layout to Don's Enterprise sourcebook anytime in the future? Your file looks so good and Don's would for sure benefit greatly from such a beauty treatment I simply miss the software and the skill to do it yourself, so I thought I'd simply ask.
    I have thought about it, and one of these days I might actually get the chance. It's a time-consuming thing, but yes, it has been considered, and someday will get done. Right now, though, it's just not a huge priority.

They're down toward the bottom in the "Starships & Starship Sheets" section. They've got a big red NEW in front of them.
    Thank you, but its just not there yet (the big red NEW). At least it wasn't until I fired up my firefox and took another look not using my AOL IE. And there it was. Alongside the Donation Possibility that my AOL Internet Explorer also didn't care to show me. I have now seen also Tomcat's contributions to your page as well (also marked with the shiny new button ). Thanks for your collection of helpful material - site.

Edit: Pressed F5 and voila: It's showing on the AOL IE as well. I am just terrible with computers...

I have thought about it, and one of these days I might actually get the chance. It's a time-consuming thing, but yes, it has been considered, and someday will get done. Right now, though, it's just not a huge priority.
    Alright! Sounds fair. It was more an idea than a 'riority message' if you know what I mean
    Last edited by Cut; 01-02-2009 at 10:44 AM.

And now, another update. Had to make a revision to TheAndorian's three-starship file because of some typos, so that's been revised and the revision is now live. Also added Nico Bracht's interpretation of the Luna-class explorer, known to many fans as Captain William Riker's ship, U.S.S. Titan.

So there is some newness up there to be had, and if you've already downloaded TheAndorian's three starships, you'll want to grab the revised file.

Very nice to see the Tal-Shaia class write up on your page You have vreated a beautiful file! Thanks. Did you use the stats you made up back then or did you change them. I recall you wanted to downgrade a bit.

Too bad, that my layout skills can't compete with what you have put together, so that my version of the Tal Shaia shall rest peacfully in the depths of these boards
    Last edited by Cut; 01-03-2009 at 01:50 PM.

Very nice to see the Tal-Shaia class write up on your page You have vreated a beautiful file! Thanks. Did you use the stats you made up back then or did you change them. I recall you wanted to downgrade a bit.
    Same stats; changed my mind about re-statting the thing.

Thanks for your compliments on the presentation. I'd done most of that layout a while back and then life got in the way and I forgot about it. Once I started to put all these other ships out there, I went digging through my archives, edited the cover page, and went and found that Romulan logo. It'd still be sitting around getting dusty if I hadn't had this sudden spurt of activity; as it is, it's been sitting around for over a year waiting to go up.
    Too bad, that my layout skills can't compete with what you have put together, so that my version of the Tal Shaia shall rest peacfully in the depths of these boards
    Once I get past some of these freelance jobs I'm working on (I really shouldn't have taken as much time as I have out of my writing to work on the site, but I've been on kind of a roll), I'll see about getting your version out there.

Which reminds me, I still need to take one of TheAndorian's files he sent me and get it up there, too....

It's nice to see you in your old habit, carrying the CODA torch and such

Thanks again for that.

I take it that no one has ever found uncorrupted versions of the three ZIP files for the Base Profile, the Series Profile, and the Scene Cards mentioned earlier in this thread?

If not, I may consider re-doing all of those sheets in the back of the Narrator's Guide so that they're available as PDF and printer friendly. That is, unless someone does have them already?

Quote Originally Posted by mechascorpio View Post
    I take it that no one has ever found uncorrupted versions of the three ZIP files for the Base Profile, the Series Profile, and the Scene Cards mentioned earlier in this thread?

If not, I may consider re-doing all of those sheets in the back of the Narrator's Guide so that they're available as PDF and printer friendly. That is, unless someone does have them already?
    I've not found them, that's for sure. If you're inclined to do so, it would be most welcome, and received quite gratefully, I assure you!

It's nice to see you in your old habit, carrying the CODA torch and such

Thanks again for that.
    It comes in fits and starts, but CODA fans should be used to that by now.

Bitte schöen. (Hope I spelled that right; your English is infinitely better than my German, of which you've seen nearly my entire stock and store.)

Another update. A couple of new starships, a character generator, and a couple of other little things. I still need to get a couple of other things wrapped up before I do the next update, but this stuff was sitting around ready to go up (as opposed to the stuff that I still need to make into PDFs for people).

Very cool updates. Just finished the whole trilogy of Destiny novels and I've got to say this fansite, plus the novels, plus the ST: online previews, PLUS the upcoming movie has got me all fired up again about Trek.