Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: New Fan Resource

I'll try to get those to you this afternoon or tomorrow, depending on how real life goes, Tomcat.

Roger: Got the latest species write-up you sent, and I like that take, too.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Updated! Part of an incremental update; as I get a chance, I should be able to sneak more up there today or tomorrow. We'll see. This one is mostly alien species writeups, with a couple of other sundries thrown in.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    GREAT STUFF !!

I love those Alien write-ups. My compliments to Roger Taylor & his co-writers. Wonderful work, guys !!

I especially love the Brikar, Edoan, and Caitian write-ups. You wouldn't happen to have a Hermat hanging around somewhere ? I'd love to see that.

Patrick - the TNG crew-stats will be coming your way this evening. I had to redo part of them as I lost some of my conversions moving stuff over to a new computer. Very sorry for the delay.

Beyond the Final Frontier...

I am sorry to say this but I do not want to hold the process up any longer. I visit here on a regular basis, but my Star Trek gaming has come to a halt. Life is busy and I find it hard to dedicate time to anything with gaming, except for my current Star Wars game.

That said, I have the latest issue of Beyond the Final Frontier all but done except for two of the articles. Is there anyone out there that has MS Word and the ability to generate PDF's that wants to finish this issue up.

Sorry, Patrick, but I am letting this fall through the cracks and I would rather it doesn't.

Let me know if you want to finish the layout and I will send you all the materials.

Thanks.

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    I'd love to help out, but we use Open Office - and really, it can't make things look as cool as some other programs. It does good for simple, graphics lite PDFs for printing on ink-hungry puters. But, I don't think it would work for setting up something for a quality publication like BtFF.

That said, I'd be willing to help where I can.

Yeah, shoot it to the strpg addy, Tomcat.

EDIT: Fugazi Grrl, I got the TNG stats and they'll go up...soonish. Depends on how a couple of paying gigs play with my time.
    Last edited by PGoodman13; 10-29-2012 at 09:00 AM.

He did an update? He still does that? Mostly starships this time, though there should be some aliens and critters coming shortly. Link is in my sig.

Hey thanks Patrick. Its good to know you still make time for the Trek site even with your busy schedule. Keep the dream alive, my friend.
    Crimson Hand Gamers...why have your own site when there's Facebook?

And some aliens up to join the starships! More stuff tomorrow!

Thanks for the update Patrick!
    My Blog of CODA Star Trek homebrew.

I'd like to add both my own gratitude and a bit of fair warning.

The real world has put a fairly hefty damper on my Trek efforts of late, but I hope to have another avalanche (if only a small one) of material for you in the next couple of weeks.

Patrick, I was wondering if the next issue is still in the works, or if it's a dead issue (pun intended).

Owen, the sad fact is I don't know. I'm not feeling a lot of enthusiasm lately...and not just for BTFF. I'm not feeling a lot of enthusiasm for much of anything. I'm in a down cycle right now on the old bipolar rollercoaster.

I've got a "labor of love" project that I haven't touched in ages, and every time I open it up it asks me, "Does anyone really care about this? It's not flashy new shiny 24th century stuff, or 25th century, or JJ-Trek, or anything like that, and people just don't care about the classic stuff anymore" and I just close it. And I hate that I'm feeling like this.

I started a project to try and give fans a Klingon book, like they say they wanted, and I got a solid, "Whoop-de-do" out of it. You've seen the project space. I can't remember the last time it was touched. No one cares.

I'll get back to BTFF when things start looking a little better, but right now, between my issues and some medical issues at home...BTFF isn't even a distant second.

I hear ya man. My best friend is severely bipolar - what they call an extremely rapid cycler. So I have some slight idea what you're going through. He has days where he sleeps 18 hours at a stretch, and days where he can't lie down at all. Me, I just get depressive episodes due to my stroke where I sleep 36 hours, just able to get up for mealtimes. So, if it helps (and I know it probably doesn't), there are people pulling for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13 View Post
    I started a project to try and give fans a Klingon book, like they say they wanted, and I got a solid, "Whoop-de-do" out of it. You've seen the project space. I can't remember the last time it was touched. No one cares.
    I open my text files every once in a while and poke at them.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry