Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My website

My website

Here is the link to my new website I'm currently creating.
    It is full construction proccess and it is full of buggs.
    Can you guys tell me what you think of the website and its content.
    Thx

http://users.telenet.be/startrekphoenix/index.html

If you have problem accessing some files, just click on the home button, and all options will be availible again.
    Ardet Nec Consumitur' / Burns but doesn't decay / Brandt maar vergaat niet.

No thoughts or comments wat so ever??

Sorry I had left this thread open, so I could comment when i had more time, but I forgot

Firstly, it's an excellent design. I love how the menu works, the layout and the colour design!

The main headings, though are coming in a bit blotchy. you need to tighten up on the consistency of all your fonts. I'd recommend sticking with only a couple of fonts and designs, and keep it consistent.

Very nice work though, I'll keep following it up as you fill in the missing pages!
    Ta Muchly

To coin a phrase....'Fascinating'.
    Darth Sarcastic

"Shall I goto 'Red Alert' sir? It does mean changing the lightbulb." - Kryten, Red Dwarf

Very cool stuff from what is up and working. The Achilles class looks quite nice.

"succed"?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Very nice...I really like the Achilles where did you find the picture?

Nice website, but you need someone to proof read stuff before you put it up there, you have tons of spelling and gramatical errors.

Quote Originally Posted by ThierryD View Post
    Ditto !

Tobian wrote:
    Sorry I had left this thread open, so I could comment when i had more time, but I forgot
    Firstly, it's an excellent design. I love how the menu works, the layout and the colour design!
    No problem.

The main headings, though are coming in a bit blotchy. you need to tighten up on the consistency of all your fonts. I'd recommend sticking with only a couple of fonts and designs, and keep it consistent.
    I will try, but its my first web design.

Very nice work though, I'll keep following it up as you fill in the missing pages!
    Thats always nice to hear.

Darth Sarcasitc wrote
    To coin a phrase....'Fascinating'
    Thanks

iltharanos wrote:
    Very cool stuff from what is up and working. The Achilles class looks quite nice
    I hope to make more of this. But I have little time: 2 childeren (1y and 2y), a bussy job, I play Volley, and practice MArtial Arts, plus I master 2 RPG (Star Trek and Star Wars). So I put all availible time that I have in the Website.

ThierryD wrote & RealPity:
    Thanks, Well its no secret you know, I used the game, and made a print Screen of the Achilles, used Photoshop to extract it, and then I added a good back ground picture.

Silverstreak wrote:
    Nice website, but you need someone to proof read stuff before you put it up there, you have tons of spelling and gramatical errors.
    Thx, I have to admit that English is not my native language, so I'm trying to do my best. Also we started to make the website with 3 persones, and now I'm on my own, so it makes tings a little bit harder.

If there are others that want to contribute to this website, or want to correct soem faults you encountered, just let me know.

Here is what I'm working on for the moment:

Attachment 995

It is still a word file for the moment (Going to put the pdf version on the website when it is finished), and is not complettely finished.
    Any comment is more than welcome.
    Last edited by IKI; 04-05-2010 at 05:29 AM.

What do you think of the professional Abilites for the Proffesions and Elite Professions. Are they powerful enough or are they a little to weak.

Quote Originally Posted by IKI View Post
    Thx, I have to admit that English is not my native language, so I'm trying to do my best. Also we started to make the website with 3 persones, and now I'm on my own, so it makes tings a little bit harder.

If there are others that want to contribute to this website, or want to correct soem faults you encountered, just let me know.

Here is what I'm working on for the moment:

Attachment 995

It is still a word file for the moment (Going to put the pdf version on the website when it is finished), and is not complettely finished.
    Any comment is more than welcome.
    If you'd like help with proof reading for english I'd be glad to help, I'm a copywriter so words are my job.

Silverstreak Wrote:
    If you'd like help with proof reading for english I'd be glad to help, I'm a copywriter so words are my job.
    Thanks, any help is more than welcome. I will first try to reestablish (problems with the server) my internet connection at home, and then I will get in touch with you.

Quote Originally Posted by IKI View Post
    Silverstreak Wrote:

Thanks, any help is more than welcome. I will first try to reestablish (problems with the server) my internet connection at home, and then I will get in touch with you.
    OK, let me know if you need me to help

interesting stuff on the site. Hope to see more
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"