Thread: Adventure Format

Post Adventure Format

I have some questions. Hopefully the old timers are around to give a hand if they feel compelled too.

1. what are the fonts used by decipher for the LOTR RPG? Are they available for Office/Word?

2. The page end discoloration or aged graphic is it available commercially? Or do I need to break out the Adobe?

3. The Unoffical LOTR RPG Graphic may I use it. And does anyone have the disclaimer fan productions need to have in their work?

4. I like the format used in the Quick start Adventure. What do others think?

5. The TN rating for monsters and beasts TN 5 could say be handled by 4 Beginner player chracters how? ( feed back please)

That is a good place to start I guess.

Vaughan

PS

Extra questions

6 . encounter maps geared for miniatures or tokens? ( I have the Dundjinni software)
    7. Mini chronicles or chapter Installments?
    Last edited by Feanorgil; 03-31-2008 at 11:50 PM. Reason: forgot to ask
    the roads goes ever on..... so buy a volvo!

"don't tell the elf"-Gimili at the Hornburg LOTR TTT

What about second breakfast?- Pippin, LOTR FOTR

"My precious"- my treo 700 phone/PDA

3. There is no official "unofficial" disclaimer; I just came up with one and have gone with it for the last 4+ yrs and no complaints yet.

5. I would probably say that is appropriate.

7. Either way is fine, people would be glad to get them in any format I think.
    Former Editor, The Hall of Fire, Beyond the Final Frontier
    http://www.geocities.com/gandalfofborg25/index.html

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GandalfOfBorg View Post
    3. There is no official "unofficial" disclaimer; I just came up with one and have gone with it for the last 4+ yrs and no complaints yet.

5. I would probably say that is appropriate.

7. Either way is fine, people would be glad to get them in any format I think.
    I was just remember there is a certain formailty to posting fandriven material and I wanted to avoid any issue that could crop up. I agree to inject some fresh material into the fray would be good. I dusted the books and binders of Hall of fire two days ago. The fire for LOTR rekindled amoung the diaper changes and household duties I have now. Kinda cool that the wife makes double what I would make.

1. If I remember correctly, Adobe Jenson Pro was the main text and Aquiline something-or-another was some of the section headers. The major chapter titles and some of the major headers was Galahad, I think. All of the fonts are available to be purchased from Adobe, but you might be able to find something similar for free. I bought licenses for all three fonts back in the day.

2. That stuff was made with graphics programs. I imagine you'll want to bust out your favorite graphics program to make your own.

Thanks I have tried to find galaha and jensen for free with no luck, I am going to just bite the bullet on that one.