Thread: Starship Combat Scenarios?

Starship Combat Scenarios?

I have long been a fan of FASA's starship combat game, which I believe is derived from the bare-bones game in the RPG. I own the Star Trek III Starship Combat Role Playing Game. Never had anyone to play with, but now I am introducing two of my gaming buddies to it. Anyone have any good scenarios for 3 players (2 on team A, GM on team B). Each of the players on team A will get a single starship to command while team B will be run by me, so can have a few ships but not too many. I have the Federation and Klingon ship recognition manuals as well.

Is FASA's Starship Combat game of interest in this forum? Scenarios for two players also of interest.

Fasa put out a scenario booklet called "White Flame", a scenario based addition for the Starship Combat System. If you can dig one up, thats a good resource. If you have a Yahoo account, there's a couple of groups dedictated to the stcs exclusively, and I know you'd find good stuff there. Also, there's sub-odeon's millenium update and archive site, another excellent source for ideas. just my 2 cents.

Have fun!

White Flame is presently on sale at e-bay. Not my auction btw.