Thread: Star Trek: Shards and Shadows announcement

Star Trek: Shards and Shadows announcement

Congragulation, Ineti, on being tapped to write for "Mirror Universe: Shards and Shadows" book to be released in January 2009!
    Last edited by spshu; 05-12-2008 at 07:48 AM. Reason: add smileys
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

Have you seen the line-up of the book? We are very proud of you Ineti

How do we get our copies signed by you?

Thanks, folks! I was going to make an announcement once the book was closer to being published, but now is as good a time as any.

The book was originally going to be out in April 2008, but got pushed back to January 2009 (though it'll likely hit stores in December 2008).

Looks like a great list of contributors. Should be a fun book. I had a good time writing the story.

As for getting copies signed, I'm sure I'll be at the Shore Leave convention next year in Maryland (I'll be there this year too). I can sign books there.

But, if you're overseas or can't make it to the convention and want a book signed, PM me and we can work out postage and all that good stuff. I'd be happy to sign the other books I've been in too (Star Trek: Strange New Worlds VII, 09, and 10).

Thanks!

Congratulations! Very cool!
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

Heh, cool.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Just wanted to bump this. I heard from a few sources that copies are starting to appear in stores and on Amazon.com. Check it out.

I've got mine, but I'm still reading Destiny, so any kudos (beyond getting in in the first place, for which they are massive) will have to wait.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

I see you saw the review at TrekMovie. Congrats!
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Picked up my copy over the weekend, but might not get to read it for a little while:
    I'm a few books behind on my reading schedual.

I'm reading a book about 2012 to get ready for the possiblypse on 12/21/12, and I picked up a zombie fiction book to read as my Halloween book but never got to it either.
    But I am going to read it, I promise!