Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ideas for a Quick Start introduction?

Quote Originally Posted by Calastir View Post
    Perdition’s Flames actually took me 6 sessions to narrate with 5 players, and I didn't add a lot of detail.
    How many hours were the sessions?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

3 hours per session, that's usually the attention span if I give them free reign. A more focused group could manage the same amount of actions in 1 hour I think.
    In that case, Doug's estimate of 2 sessions for 6 hours total running 'Perdition's Flame' would be correct.
    Triple that for my group up to 18 hours total. (I'm not a very strict narrator)
    Last edited by Calastir; 07-10-2008 at 03:48 AM.

Hi

The adventure you ran sounds intriguing. Although you've provided enough information to piece it together, is there any chance this could be made available for download? I'm always looking for quality adventures and this one seems to fit the bill.

Renny

And I'm always looking for adventures to put on my CODA support site, so anything you guys come up with, please feel free to send my way so that I can put it up where people can find it.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support