Thread: Star Trek: Myriad Universes

Star Trek: Myriad Universes

Hey there, everyone. Long time, no see!

So has anyone considered a Series involving one or more of the alternates presented in these short stories?

I am very keen on using the Voyager- and Enterprise-based stories (and have actually written about similar ideas in the past).

Any and all input is welcome.

mactavish out.
    Our country's past progress has been the result, not of the mass mind applying average intelligence to the problems of the day, but of the brilliance and dedication of wise individuals who applied their wisdom to advance the freedom and the material well-being of all of our people.

-Conscience of a Conservative, Barry Goldwater

Hey Mac!

We've been discussing the Myriad universe line over in the Star trek board. The TOS story was really good, Loved the NG/android story from Echoes. Reading the Voyager story now. Looks good so far.

One Idea that we had positted was an Earth where it was the Klingons that found Earth, not the Vulcans. So, humanity becomes an ally of them. And in a TOS timeline, James K'rk is the first human commander of a Bird-Of-Prey, at odds with Vulcan Captain Spock!

But I think many of these universes are just perfect for a campaign (i'd love to be one of the first humans to join the Coalition Space Command; wary of aliens but trying to prove that humans aren't backward. Or a similar character in the Voyager setting. Or especially some varient android exploring the universe!)