Thread: The Hunt for Gollum fan film

The Hunt for Gollum fan film

Pix & teaser trailer for the upcoming LOTR fan film: The Hunt for Gollum:

http://www.quietearth.us/articles/20...-2009#extended

Looks impressive considering the incredibly tiny budget they had. Look forward to seeing the full film in 2009.

Yeah. Looks nice indeed. The official site can be found on www.thehuntforgollum.com

Also, found this link: www.bornofhope.com
    It's another fan film in the making. It's a bigger project though.
    It's about the parents of Aragorn, Arathorn and Gilraen and the struggle of the last Dundain in the north in general. It looks pretty good as well.

You can achieve a lot with people who know prosthetics and decent editing software...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

The final film is now available online for free. It's really good.

The Hunt for Gollum
    http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi1146683929/

Since I don't have much time right now, I just skipped through it (for the moment!), but I an already say - it looks incredible! Absolutely great work beyound anything I have seen so far. It looks not only professional, but it obviously is. Thanks for sharing the link and I look forward watching the whole movie, especially since Aragorn is one of my childhood heroes.
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

VERY nicely done! Except for the different actors, you would think this could be unused footage from the LoTR films!

And they say that the Star Trek and Star Wars fans are mad to make fan films!
    Check out www.AllScaleTrek.com. A new forum dedicated to Star Trek kits, miniatures and collectables.

There's Klingons on the starboard bow!

Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me TWICE? INCOMING!

Not bad at all, enjoyed seeing something new LOTR related after all these years, hard to believe it been close to 7 years now.
    Its me Eric R.