Thread: Looking for Takaran Info

Looking for Takaran Info

Was just wondering was there any info done up on the Takaran race, I did a search here and have the Aliens book but did not find any.

Any help is duly appreciated...and yes this is because I read the Star Trek Destiny novels and thought what an interesting character...for the brief time she was featured.

Thanks!
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")

Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Thanks! I did see that, I was looking for any game specific info...I wouldn't begin to know how to write that one up.
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")

Ok taking a stab at this race, based upon what I can find...any help is appreciated!

Takaran

+2 AGL

-2 PRE

Bonus Edge: Rapid Healing

Bonus Edge: High Pain Threshold

Flaw: Arrogant

Ok I am trying here, but I know there isn't a whole lot out there...any suggestions?

Why would they have better agility than a human? Why would they have less social presence? Why not a higher Vitality? They might have a powered-up version of the Vulcan healing trance. Take a look at the creature abilities Regenerate and Resistance, as well.

What do you imagine their culture and their homeworld to be like?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I have imagined a hot jungle world with lots and lots of vegetation. There are many natural predators there and the world is quite violent, where in a matter of moments the hunter can become the hunted...

It's just the beginning....