Thread: Skeleton alien

Skeleton alien

In at least two episodes I can think of Worf was facing off with an alien that looked like a skeleton. Does anyone know if there was any info on that particular race? I know it's a long shot but thought I would ask...
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")

You mean this guy?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Yeppers!

This is a myth huh? Ok well then I will concentrate on my Takaran stuff!
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")

He COULD be an actual species the Klingons fought with. It's just a random extra.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Perhaps they are a conquered peoples and subjects of the Empire. But their valiant attempt to maintain their freedom so impressed the Klingons that their likeness is used in combat simulations to honor their warrior spirit?
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

Or this is what Hur'Q looked like...