Thread: Trill?

Trill?

I've looked around and found none, but did anyone do any write ups for Trill in the FASA version for star trek?

Just wondering...
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")

Interesting. I'll keep an eye open. As you can see from my other posts, i'm on the prowl for FASA stauff at the moment.

Renny

If either of you find anything, please, lemme know, I'd love to add the Trill to my generators.

I'll try and come up with something. It won't be too hard, basing it off comparisons between FASA and CODA with what species have been created in both systems.

Do you just need stat adjustments, notes on skills, etc, or a full blown writeup?

Let me know and I'll see what I can do

For me? Stat mods and maybe a brief "Trill history" to cut and paste into the generator. Oh, and how to determine how many previous hosts there have been and how all that works into the character generation. Hmm... and that's about all! If you can pull that off, I'd be grateful! AND your permission to use it for the generator (for which I will credit your labors!)

I'll start working on it as soon as I can, which won't be long. And you have permission to use it and put it into your generator as far as I'm concerned. I'm aiming to help out my fellow roleplayers. I'll post back with it, or email it to you, or however you'd rather get it

An attachment with the posting would do just great! Many thanks in advance!

Here we are. I don't know how much sense it'll make, but hopefully its something you can use, anyway. Have fun!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the file! I'll give it a once over and see if I can adapt it to the generator!

Not a problem! Glad to help out if I can. Hopefully it'll fit your purposes, both for games, and for the generator

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    Quote Originally Posted by UFC465537 View Post
    If either of you find anything, please, lemme know, I'd love to add the Trill to my generators.
    Generator ? That sounds interesting ?

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Circus View Post
    Not a problem! Glad to help out if I can. Hopefully it'll fit your purposes, both for games, and for the generator
    Great Trill conversions !!

DOC files tend to set off some kind of security warning on my puter (Microsoft overkill, most likely...) so I converted the file to a PDF with a couple of graphics.

You did a great job on the conversions. And just in time since we do have a Trill in our campaign now.

Any chance you'd have anything like that handy for Bajorans ?

Hey there

Thank you! I'm glad someone enjoyed the conversion.

I don't have anything handy, but I can do it easily enough, once I'm back home. I'm currently on a trip until about the middle of December. Sorry it took me so long to see this and get back with you.

Let me know what you need/want and I'll try and work something up for you

I wanted to add my thanks as the op! I am going to be doing something more with the game here in a bit and look forward to adding a Trill to the group.
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")