Thread: TheAndorian's Ship write ups?

TheAndorian's Ship write ups?

Does anyone have all of them?

The only one I have been able to find are the Saber, New Orleans, Steamrunner, and norway classes. I remeber there were alot more. I am looking for an appropriate ship to use for an upcoming campaign.

Thanks in advance

I worked for Section 31 and all I got was this stupid T-shirt!
    His entire campaign thread was interesting over on the Decipher boards.

And over here he had just 2 posts or something, years ago.

What was his campaign like?

I am "TheAndorian," the problem is I can't find my notes for the ships that were on the Starbase-CODA site. I do have most of my notes from the Decipher thread.

I have found some of them but it seems like only a few compared to what I remember. At least I found my write up for the Centaur Class.

There is a guy I work with and 4 others he knows that are wanting me to run a campaign and I am trying to scrape together what I can to keep me from having to do the work over again.

Quote Originally Posted by CypherWest View Post
    I am "TheAndorian," the problem is I can't find my notes for the ships that were on the Starbase-CODA site. I do have most of my notes from the Decipher thread.
    Ups Welcome to these boards, again

I have found some of them but it seems like only a few compared to what I remember. At least I found my write up for the Centaur Class.

There is a guy I work with and 4 others he knows that are wanting me to run a campaign and I am trying to scrape together what I can to keep me from having to do the work over again.

Sorry that I cannot be of help here, I don't have the material from Starbase Coda. But it's nice to have some more faces appear here. Good luck with your new campaign. If you want to, let us know how things develop!

Thanks for the welcome. If we do manage to pull this thing together and I do end up running a Star Trek game I will keep a record of it like I did last time on the Decipher boards if there is interest here.

Last time on the Decipher boards, there seemed to be some disagreement as to the usefulness of the thread.

I recovered as much of your material from Starbase CODA as I could (sadly, it wasn't much) from the Wayback Machine; it's on my support site, which can be reached from the link in my sig.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Thanks, I use some of the resources on your site.

Thanks, I use some of the resources on your site.
    Glad to hear it! If there's anything else you've got that you'd like put up there, just let me know and I'll make it happen.

Sorry I don't have any of your other stuff, though; losing things like that really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13 View Post
    Glad to hear it! If there's anything else you've got that you'd like put up there, just let me know and I'll make it happen.

Sorry I don't have any of your other stuff, though; losing things like that really sucks.
    I actually have a lot of stuff but Space_Cadet was the one who actually made up the .pdfs.

I had hoped to do a CODA version of the Among the Clans book LUG put out since the campaign I was working on took place almost entirely in the Andorian Sector.

I actually have a lot of stuff but Space_Cadet was the one who actually made up the .pdfs.
    I actually happen to have Acrobat, and would be willing to do some layout for you in my copious unstructured free time.

That could work, we can communicate through the pm system here if you like. I am looking to finish the Insurrection sourcebook at some point in time. I liked the way it was turning out but I got really busy for an extended period of time and justnever got back to it.

Thanks for the welcome. If we do manage to pull this thing together and I do end up running a Star Trek game I will keep a record of it like I did last time on the Decipher boards if there is interest here.

Last time on the Decipher boards, there seemed to be some disagreement as to the usefulness of the thread.
    I somehow think that this will not be a problem here