Thread: Coming soon! January 2009

Exclamation Coming soon! January 2009

SFCIS PRESENTSCHRONICLES OF THE DARK YEARSIn the midst of darnkess and war, a new hope is rising in the Galaxy. ?Hidden away in a little known Star System in the Beta Quadrant, the Commander and Chief of Starfleet has been regrouping and preparing for an offensive against the enemy that invaded Federation space. ? Four starships are known to have survived the invasion into Federation Space..and on Sector 001, four ships that as of currently are in hiding. ?Now the CNC of Starfleet is looking to make Alliances with several non-federation members, to ensure the survival of those that oppose the Enemy Alliance.

We have numerous key positions open aboard starships, including command. The more officers who join, the more ships will be commissioned into the Fleet. The following ships have many available positions..

SFCIS_2400-The main FleetComm HQ site. We have one Fleet position, R&D

USS PANDORA We still have many Positions open here. If you don't see what you like, ask about it.

USS INDEPENDENCE-AWe need a full crew compliment including Commanding Officer for the Independence.

And now, for the Flagship of the Fleet which has a few but not many open positions. It will be a waiting list to get aboard here except for the medical and science departments.

USS ENTERPRISE H Come join our crews to day in the fight for independence...freedom...and everything else that the Federation stands for and holds dear!

Star Trek: Battlestar Andromeda? : P
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I don't appreciate you advertising on my thread..please start your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Hondo View Post
    I don't appreciate you advertising on my thread..please start your own.

Guys, be nice to one another, will you please?

TDK's message was just a bit on the short site, compared to his signature

No hard feelings I'd say.

Mmmmm.....

I'm sorry, but after my exerpiences with ST.COM, I prefer that people not place their adverts on my advert thread. I had some really bad experiences on ST.COM

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Hondo View Post
    I'm sorry, but after my exerpiences with ST.COM, I prefer that people not place their adverts on my advert thread. I had some really bad experiences on ST.COM
    Oh, than this is a misunderstanding. TDK didn't want to advertise his own game.

He was commenting on the tone of the game you wanting to run.

Anyway, I hope you'll get your game underway and have fun with it.

All the best!

We have launched

In 2392 the Thrull first started making their appearances in short intervals, attacking Starfleet vessels every few months or so...testing their strengths and weakness. Back in the early attempts, very few vessels that were attacked by the Thrull survived. In 2395 the Thrull began to become a regular thorn in Starfleet's side as they began to be spotted with Dominion vessels. In early 2400, the USS ENTERPRISE H was decommissioned and her crew scattered to new assignments, her commanding officer promoted and put behind a desk. That same time period, intel began to detect unrest amongst the Dominion and when the Great Founder Sennah was murdered all hell broke loose. Another replaced Sennah, one more evil than the one before her and they soon began to organize to mount an offensive against the Federation and Starfleet. They began attacking much as the Thrull had done in 2392, but by mid year of 2400 the Dominion were attacking in full force... and an invasion became immenant.
    Somewhere between 2392 and 2400, the Dominion, Thrull, Cardasians, and Sargosians formed an Alliance... a deadly alliance as it turned out. By midyear of 2400, Starfleet was down to a handful of ships as the invasion of the Alpha Quadrant and sector 001 drew nearer. Then Admiral Kirk convinced Fleet Admiral Hondo to evacuate Fleet Command HQ, and during that time the invasion forces arrived. There were perhaps 8 Federation ships there to defend Sector 001 against something like 25 to 30 enemy vessels. Recommissioning the Enterprise H, Admiral Kirk was dropped in rank back down to Captain and given command once again. She quickly mounted a defence of Sector 001, but it was not enough. She bought Admiral Hondo just enough time to escape and that was it, Enterprise fled badly damaged from the scene.. one of three ships to survive.
    Now, after escaping from a Dominion POW camp, Fleet Admiral Hondo has secured a safe set up on the homeworld of the Talamorans and is making efforts now to reestablish Starfleet and the Federation to their former glory. They are unaware as of yet of another branch of Starfeleet officers gathered to restore the Federation in the Takara sector. Will she succeed? Only time will tell. The year is 2400, the places are Talamora and Takara, and our future is now at hand.

The following ships of the Fleet have open positions in all departments and are looking for good officers.

USS PANDORA
    Pandora Manifest

USS Perserverance
    Perserverance Manifest-CEO is assigned

USS Independence-A?
    Ship has no standard crew-currently is running with Admiralty from SFCIS as the base support ship until a crew is assigned.
    Independence Manifest

USS Enterprise H?
    Enterprise Manifest