Thread: Denise Crosby's thoughts on leaving TNG?

Denise Crosby's thoughts on leaving TNG?

Have there been statements of Denise Crosby made some time after she had left the series and admitting that maybe she had made a mistake in leaving TNG? Especially in the radical way with her character dying?

I don't think that leaving Trek gave her career such a big boost after all and the fact that she returned three times (twice as Tasha and then one time as Sela) shows that she doesn't seem to have any real hard feelings for the series.

She did say that if the writing on 'Skin of Evil' had been the baseline for the rest of the season, she might have stayed. Her actual last episode, 'Symbiosis,' gives her some of the most egregious and ham-fisted monologuery in the history of Trek. Looking back at those old episodes, I'm surprised the show managed to last more than a season.

That she returned is probably a reflection of the improved quality of the scripts, not necessarily regret on her part.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry