Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which CODA Alien have you been?

The only time I've played has been at conventions, but I've been a human, Andorian, Klingon and a preying-mantis character from one of the Star Trek computer games that the Narrator had made especially for his convention game. All were great fun, but there's something liberating about the occasional non-Starfleet adventure, with all the chaos the turtle-heads can and will unleash!
    Crimson Hand Gamers...why have your own site when there's Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by The Tatterdemalion King View Post
    Yeah, they seemed like scheming high school girls rather than people with... appetites.
    Very big appetites.I always envied Pike the way Vina looked at him.I would have been cussing when they broke up that fanasy if I'd been him. The new ones never managed to get that feel;not even Yvonne DeCarlo as the crazy animal woman w/ Capt Garth.They should have made it a requirement to watch Susan Oliver to learn how to play one.

I'm trying to think of people who got it right... the only one I can think of off the top of my head recently Cleopatra from the HBO Rome series.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I haven't gotten to see it,have to barrow my friend copy & check it out.I can't think of any in recent tv or movies.No one seems to be able to do that "Hunger" look Susan Oliver pulled off.Kind of funny considering how everyone goes on about how "open" tv & movies are,but an actress in a mid-60's science fiction series not only did it but it made it on to tv of the time.But the actresses now can't seem to pull it off to save their lives.Heck if they even would act slutty would be a big improvment.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorKnight View Post
    I haven't gotten to see it,have to barrow my friend copy & check it out.I can't think of any in recent tv or movies.No one seems to be able to do that "Hunger" look Susan Oliver pulled off.Kind of funny considering how everyone goes on about how "open" tv & movies are,but an actress in a mid-60's science fiction series not only did it but it made it on to tv of the time.But the actresses now can't seem to pull it off to save their lives.Heck if they even would act slutty would be a big improvment.
    Standards and Practices rarely comments upon acting ability...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry