Thread: Overlays

Overlays

OK then folks, as a relative newby to these forums (although a long time net-searcher for useful stuff), is there any chance of people posting any overlays they have created?

We are just about to kick off a weekly LUGTrek game and some different ideas for characters woudl be useful. I am personally more interested in Klingon overlays but anything that will improve the experience for the players would be great as they are planning on playing a cross-section of races.

Thanks

SiB

A while back I did a search of the ICON threads for "Overlay AND Overlays." Made up a sheet of the various fan made Overlays found here. I'll see if I still have that laying about my computer somewhere.

In the meantime all I can offer is my Nurse's Overlay. I swear I had another sheet of overlays I posted here, but I cannot find them at the moment.
    Last edited by redwood973; 08-05-2007 at 08:43 PM.
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

Quote Originally Posted by redwood973
    A while back I did a search of the ICON threads for "Overlay AND Overlays." Made up a sheet of the various fan made Overlays found here. I'll see if I still have that laying about my computer somewhere.

In the meantime all I can offer is my Nurse's Overlay. I swear I had another sheet of overlays I posted here, but I cannot find them at the moment.
    A fair few of them will be mine I imagine.

They are out there, but for the life of me I cannot remember where, a few are on Owens website in the Maquis and Psionics sourcebooks I wrote (go to the page... enjoy...)

I can of course come back and edit if you dont do a search around my user ID for the direct links yourself (which will help you learn about all the other fun stuff crammed in here over the years!)
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

A good number of them were your excellent work, Dan. I wasn't able to find the sheet this afternoon, but I was short on time and I have three folders and several sub-folders I keep RPG stuff in. I may simply have overlooked it. I'll try again tomorrow.

Duh, redwood remembers on the user control pannel there is a list of all the attachmetns he has posted to the boards and finds some of Dan's work and my other sheet. D'oh !
    Last edited by redwood973; 08-06-2007 at 10:05 PM.
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

I'm afraid I no longer have the compiled Overlays on my computer. It is possible it is on Zip disk in one of the many boxes I have yet to unpack (moved again two months ago).
    Steven "redwood973" Wood