Thread: Three Little Questions

Three Little Questions

My "Computer (Search-Fu) 0 (1)" Skill seems to be failing me. Can any you all answer these questions? And no, this first bit does not count as one of my questions.

Wasn't there mentioned something like the Alpha Centauri Rights of Beings or some such mentioned in one of the shows? I seem to recall a line that mentioned some legal whatchamado, but now cannot find anything mentioning it.

Are there any other photos of Arcturians other than the ST: TMP stuff? Did they appear anywhere else at all? From the shows or fan material would be nice (and preferable in large numbers).

Was there not a fan made Trait relating to cold tolerance? I seem to recall toying with adding it to the Andorian template, but now cannot find anything whatsoever. (I seem to recall someone getting inspired from it and making a heat tolerance Trait--which also I cannot find.) Love to see what the benefit/downside were to these again.

Thanks for the assist!
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

Quote Originally Posted by redwood973 View Post
    My "Computer (Search-Fu) 0 (1)" Skill seems to be failing me. Can any you all answer these questions? And no, this first bit does not count as one of my questions.

Wasn't there mentioned something like the Alpha Centauri Rights of Beings or some such mentioned in one of the shows? I seem to recall a line that mentioned some legal whatchamado, but now cannot find anything mentioning it.
    The Statutes of Alpha III?

Are there any other photos of Arcturians other than the ST: TMP stuff? Did they appear anywhere else at all? From the shows or fan material would be nice (and preferable in large numbers).
    They only appear in TMP.

Was there not a fan made Trait relating to cold tolerance? I seem to recall toying with adding it to the Andorian template, but now cannot find anything whatsoever. (I seem to recall someone getting inspired from it and making a heat tolerance Trait--which also I cannot find.) Love to see what the benefit/downside were to these again.
    There's a stat block here. It might be pre-NG.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry