Thread: My life is hell

Unhappy My life is hell

Car stolen on Monday night (got it back but stuff missing), car didn't work tuesday morning so walked to work, got lift back from dad...and some dumbshit is trying to break into teh car when i get pack, police sweep for and hour or so, and oh yes....surgery on Friday.

I hate my life
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Doesn't sound so bad to me. I'd give my eye teeth for a junker, let alone a car worth stealing, and an organ or two for health insurance so I could get the physical therapy I so desperately need (surgery would not be an option for years). Beyond that, I'd love to be able to work, even if a job in this state and in this economy is impossible to find. I'd love to be living somewhere other than a barely heated basement. I'd love to have friends and family who bothered to write or call or visit more than once every few months. I'd love to have even the tiniest of incomes so I could periodically have dinner out or see a film or buy something small but nice for a friend's birthday.

So while I understand that you had a rotten day, comparatively you are blessed and should consider yourself so. You don't have to wear three layers of clothing just to stay warm in your own home, or wonder how long you'll have a roof over your head. You don't have to worry about not have warm boots in a winter of heavy snowfalls. And you don't have to sit helplessly as your health degrades in potentially life-threatening ways. Blessings... count them. Because there are a lot of us who can't.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

I have no wireless internet at home!

I am also 20K in debt, but apparently that's normal these days...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Good luck with the surgery, BC. Hope it will be a quick recovery.

Related to the cancer, or is it something else that will give you the questionable joy of being carved in?

RaconteurX, I hope you find some form of opening soon, so things will spin in the other direction instead.

Good Luck with your surgery BC

Good luck and best wishes to you Bouncy!

Whoa, cancer? What kind?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I don't believe it's to do with the cancer.. I do know what it is, and eww

Get well soon BC. Others are doing Stirling work in your stead, but only you find the weirdest stuff on the internet This year does not bode well!
    Ta Muchly