Thread: Thrillseeker -1?

Thrillseeker -1?

I saw "Thrillseeker -1" in the DW sourcebook, but I can't find it in the books I have. How does this one work?
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

I would say it should work like a standard addiction, etc... If the character is presented with something exciting, no matter how hazardous, he would have to roll the usual die-roll to avoid doing it. My books are upstairs, so I can't give an exact example of the die-roll penalty, but it should follow the standard pattern for a -1 disadvantage. Examples of activities would be orbital skydiving, bungie jumping, Minoan bull-leaping and other "thrilling" activities.

It's in the TNG PG, isn't it?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

It's in Raiders, Renegades & Rogues.

Spend a courage point to resist temptation when faced with something thrilling, risky and/or dangerous.
    Attempts to disuade the character from seeking thrills are made at a -1 die penalty

Ah, okay. I knew it was somewhere, 'cause I remember making a character with it...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I hear ya, I end up making lists of where everything is !

I had a helluva time finding some Nausicaan weapon once, thought for sure it was in RRR. Technically I guess it was, it was in the ICON Link for the book !

Funnily enough for this one I think (without looking further) DWS has the only overlay that has Thrillseeker assigned to it.

Thus the confusion and mad search !

Thanks, RealPity, that's what I wanted to know.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Any old time