Thread: Errata for FASA 2nd Edition RPG

Question Errata for FASA 2nd Edition RPG

Has anyone come across a listing of Errata for the 2nd Edition of FASA's Star Trek RPG? I've done some hunting around but haven't come across any, although in going through Character Generation I have found several places that have conflicting information when comparing various books.

I can't say that I've ever seen one, although one would be nice! If you do come across such a document, please share!

errata

There were a few items in the old Stardate Magazine which was published as a game support/fan mag. If I remember correctly they addressed maybe 3 or 4 items, usually clarifying rules especially when sourcebooks conflicted on details.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

FASA errata

I've been playing FASA for some time, and aside from some typos (several typos, actually) there is only one piece of errata I've been able to catch that could strongly effect game play.

On pages 24 & 37 of the Game Operations Manual the book says for a characters Wound and Fatigue healing rates to be calculated as follows:

Wound - divide END score by 10
    Fatigue - divide END score by 20

This system was obviously used to calculte the example character, Lee Sterling's healing rates (on the character sheet shown on page 2 of the Cadet Orientation Manual).

However, in the Starfleet Officer's manual, as well as FASA's Romulan, Klingon, Orion, and Starfleet Intel supplements, and the second edition of Trader Captains & Merchant Princes the formula is reversed.

Wound - divide END score by 20
    Fatigue - divide END score by 10

The sample character sheet in the Starfleet Intel and Romulan supplements also use this second formula.

So, I think the Game Operations Manual is in error.