Thread: Need someone with photoshop skill to help me please!

Need someone with photoshop skill to help me please!

I am looking for one kind person to help me with a project please. I have a pic of my Star Trek rpg character holding a ship dedication plaque. The plaque is for the Akira class starship USS Artemis.

I am looking for someone with some skill to change the name on the plaque to the USS Victorio and to maybe change the dedication on the plaque. The current dedication speaks of Artemis being the Greek goddess of hunting. I need to change the dedication to something more fitting to the Victorio.

Would anyone be willing to help me please?

Thanks so much in advance!

P.S. I have attached the image for download to this thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I can see what I can do with it, but you need to come up with the wording of the new text.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Well I have a slightly different higher res pic that you can use instead to get a better quality result. I have attached it to this post. As for the saying, I would just say "Named for the famous native American." Honestly though, this new plaque doesn't have a space for a saying like this so I would just not add the saying and leave the quote by Arthur C. Clarke at the bottom of it.

In addition, the ship should be called USS Victorio, NCC-63550 and was launched 2375.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

The saying is just a matter of line spacing, what do you want it to say? Also your know Stardates cover more than just the year, if you'd like I could figure out the rest of the number.

Edit:
    Alright how does this look for text so far?
    =/\=
    U.S.S. VICTORIO
    NAMED FOR THE APACHES LEADER WHO FOUGHT
    AND DIED FOR HIS PEOPLE'S FREEDOM
    AKIRA CLASS - STARFLEET REGISTRY NCC 63550
    LAUNCHED STARDATE _____ - SAN FRANSISCO YARDS
    SOL SECTOR - UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to
    go beyond them into the impossible" -Arthur C. Clark
    Last edited by Phoenix; 04-09-2009 at 09:32 AM.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

"Named for the famous native American whom died in battle struggling for the freedom of his people." In addition, the ship should be called USS Victorio, NCC-63550 and was launched 2375. The Arthur C. Clarke quote is fine to leave as well.

Thanks!